Post Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:11 pm

Error on retrieving metadata

Hi guys,
I'm running Serviio 2.0 on my linux server, a few days ago i updated the system to the new release (latest debian testing).

Today i noticed that serviio was no longer updating automatically its library when removing or adding files to the watched folders. The library will only update forcing it via console.
First thing I did to try address the issue was stopping and restarting serviio, doing so the auto-updating of the library started working again but i noticed a little delay (~30 sec) when adding a new file to one of the watched folders. When removing it updates instantly.
I started looking at the log file (serviio.log) in real time while moving one test file: just before the MediaFileIndexer adds the file it logs the following error
  Code:
2019-08-17 22:21:09,236 WARN  [TheTVDBv2SourceAdaptor] Cannot retrieve banner: Read timed out

The last file added was about a week before the system update and according to the log file on that date nothing was wrong, it was also trying to update metadata, without success, for some localized videos so at that time TheTVDBv2SourceAdaptor was working.

What may i check to resolve this issue?

Thanks

EDIT 19/08: since yesterday the problem has gone, maybe was an issue with the remote website/database.