Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Audio metadata lister - anyone

I have spent a lot of time improving the metadata on my audio files.
This will be of even greater benefit if I can encourage my control app (BubbleUPnP) and Serviio MediaBrowser to display more of these metadata fields.

I already have some novel benefits, for example, I have links to web pages in my metadata allowing my BubbleUPnP app to show details about an album, artist, composer etc. from sources such as Wikipedia, MusicBrainz, a lyrics page or even an orchestral score on my tablet whilst the music is playing (alas the last facility is meaningless to me but might be valued by a classical buff).

Does anyone know of a program that will list the metadata from my library tracks that I can use to check/observe the metadata as part of the improvement process?
Windows File explorer will only show a limited number of these fields.
Serviio Pro v2.3, DBpoweramp & Asset UPnP (R7.4), HP Elitebook, HP Pavilion, Windows 10 Pro, Linn Majik DS/1, NEET AirstreamPro renderer, Naim NAC72/NAP140 (x2), Celestion Ditton 25 and Spendor A5 speakers, WD TV Media Player (x2), Panasonic Blu-ray DMP-BDT360, Panasonic TV, Amazon Fire 7 HDX, Kazoo & BubbleUPnP apps, Qobuz Studio Hi-Res.