FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Serviio stopped connecting to PS3 and other devices

<<

roscoe

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:04 pm

Serviio stopped connecting to PS3 and other devices

Hi

I have been using Serviio for the last two years. Serviio is loaded on my desktop using Windows 10. I mostly used Serviio to connect to my PS3, tablets and cellphones. Over the last month the connections between the PS3 and server have been intermittent. Since this week it has completely stopped. I am not sure what the issue could be. I have reset the PS3 to factory setting and then added a new internet connection. I then uninstalled serviio using Revo and reinstalled, thinking that this would resolve the issue but this is not the case. I now suspect that Windows has did an update and something has change but not sure where to start looking at.

I have included zip of serviio log to assist.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
serviio.zip
(119.91 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
<<

gonedigital

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:01 am

Re: Serviio stopped connecting to PS3 and other devices

Hi

I have been using Serviio for the last two years. Serviio is loaded on my desktop using Windows 10. I mostly used Serviio to connect to my PS3, tablets and cellphones. Over the last month the connections between the PS3 and server have been intermittent. Since this week it has completely stopped. I am not sure what the issue could be. I have reset the PS3 to factory setting and then added a new internet connection. I then uninstalled serviio using Revo and reinstalled, thinking that this would resolve the issue but this is not the case. I now suspect that Windows has did an update and something has change but not sure where to start looking at.

I have included zip of serviio log to assist.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Having the same issue. I can stream from the host computer, but none of the other devices on my network or external connections can connect to Servii. Double checked all router settings, rebooted host computer and router and still no connectivity.

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 19.53.43.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 19.53.43.png (93.96 KiB) Viewed 4579 times

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 19.49.03.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 19.49.03.png (86.61 KiB) Viewed 4579 times

Return to Serviio Support & Help