Post Sun May 17, 2020 1:18 pm

No metadata for one video after moving the files

Short description:
I moved the video files to another hard disk and Serviio is now no longer retrieving the metadata for one video.

Detailed description:
Everything worked OK and all movies/documentaries had their thumbnails. Now I've inserted a new hard disk and moved the video files from the old hard disk to the now one, added the folder to library and I noticed all movies/documentaries showed except for the one which is Kingdom of plants.

The filenames remained exactly the same as before:

Folder name:
Kingdom Of Plants 3D (2012) surround

Files inside the folder:
Kingdom of Plants 3D (2012) e01.mkv
Kingdom of Plants 3D (2012) e02.mkv
Kingdom of Plants 3D (2012) e03.mkv

Kingdom of Plants 3D (2012) e01.srt
Kingdom of Plants 3D (2012) e02.srt
Kingdom of Plants 3D (2012) e03.srt

The error(s) (warning(s)) in Serviio log is/are:
WARN [OnlineVideoSourcesMetadataExtractor] Online metadata search returned no results for file Kingdom of Plants 3D (2012) e01.mkv [VideoDescription [type=FILM, names=[kingdom of plants 3d, kingdom of plants 3d], year=2012, season=null, episode=null, imdb_id=null]]
WARN [OnlineVideoSourcesMetadataExtractor] Online metadata search returned no results for file Kingdom of Plants 3D (2012) e02.mkv [VideoDescription [type=FILM, names=[kingdom of plants 3d, kingdom of plants 3d], year=2012, season=null, episode=null, imdb_id=null]]
WARN [OnlineVideoSourcesMetadataExtractor] Online metadata search returned no results for file Kingdom of Plants 3D (2012) e03.mkv [VideoDescription [type=FILM, names=[kingdom of plants 3d, kingdom of plants 3d], year=2012, season=null, episode=null, imdb_id=null]]

I am aware the thumbnail would probably be retreived if I removed the "e0x" parts of the filenames and/or removed "surround" from folder name but since 2015. everything woked well and the thumbnails were there.
Chupo_cro