FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Xiaomi Android TV - Last Viewed doesn't work

<<

davidam2

Serviio newbie

Post Mon May 30, 2022 11:00 am

Xiaomi Android TV - Last Viewed doesn't work

Hi!!
Serviio 2.2.1 stays loading when showing the last viewed, when the limit written in Presentation is reached.

It happens with VLC and DLNA Channels on two different Xiaomi TVBOX. There is no error on LG TV or MediaHouse.

How can i fix this?
With Serviio 1.10 it did not happen.

Thanks a lot.
<<

dlzc

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:42 pm

Re: Xiaomi Android TV - Last Viewed doesn't work

I had a similar problem with a Sony TV when I set the dynamic list length to 50 items. When I hit the 50th item, the Sony (or Serviio) would go into la-la land. Only the Back button on the remote (or power off) worked to gain control again.

I reduced it to 35 items, just as I keep directory entries to 35 items. See if you shorten that list count down to "minimum" (10?) if it doesn't behave better.

Of course when I shortened the list, it ALWAYS ends up in la-la land, without resetting everything. At least on Last Viewed.
<<

dlzc

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:46 pm

Re: Xiaomi Android TV - Last Viewed doesn't work

davidam2 wrote:Hi!!
Serviio 2.2.1 stays loading when showing the last viewed, when the limit written in Presentation is reached.

It happens with VLC and DLNA Channels on two different Xiaomi TVBOX. There is no error on LG TV or MediaHouse.

How can i fix this?
With Serviio 1.10 it did not happen.

Thanks a lot.

They told me I need to make a User group, and add all the devices I wanted to allow into that group. Those "last viewed" statistics are tracked via by group, not globally.

Return to Serviio Support & Help