Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:04 am

LEGENDS DOUBLES IN MOVIES 3D

Good night. I have a Smart TV Philips 47PFL8606D/78 .

When I go watch some 3D movies, I set the TV mode : 3D - Side by side or 3D - Top / bottom , according to the 3D file , the video fits the normal (out debts and dual screens ) , but the subtitles do not fit .

They are double and impossible to read because in addition to being double , the two corners of the screen , are not complete , they lose a piece . I've tried to solve , sought information on the net but nothing worked .

Please can you guys help me and inform me how to set this? Captions can be in SRT , SUB , etc. , but the situation does not change . I'm using the pc tv + in DLNA mode .

But remember : This problem does not happen with all movies , 3D files . Therefore , it is NOT that I'm using in DLNA mode , or, that is problems in video files and subtitles , because using the files on your computer , run normal subtitles
normal and synchronized and normal 3D .

Recalling also that the 3D video , made ​​after adjusting the tv , normal wheel , the problem is some movies in that captions are not normal , are twofold. Thank you.