FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Default password?

<<

TN-HD

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:04 am

Default password?

Does anyone know what the default password for Serviio is?

because the pro trial has expired and i want to be able to connect and still use serviio or is this one of the so called "evil plans" to get ppl to buy the pro version of Serviio :?:

together with controlling your shares and web access :?:
<<

DenyAll

DLNA master

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:49 am

Re: Default password?

There is no default password.

The free version of Serviio is fully functional as a DLNA media server without upgrading to the Pro version. There are four features not available once your evaluation period expires. These features are primarily targeted at allowing access over the internet (via Media Browser and third party apps) and at controlling access to media (restricted access), and therefore do not affect media serving to DLNA devices. See http://www.serviio.org/buy-pro/10-uncat ... ree-vs-pro.
DenyAll
Panasonic Viera FX800A | Panasonic Viera CS610A | Sony PS4 | Sony PS3 | Panasonic DMP-BD79 | Yamaha RX-V500D | iPad | Windows 10 | Serviio 1.10.1 Pro
WinHelper | MediaInfo

Beta Tester, Moderator
Please do not PM me for support as any solution cannot be shared with others.
<<

TN-HD

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Default password?

DenyAll wrote:There is no default password.

The free version of Serviio is fully functional as a DLNA media server without upgrading to the Pro version. There are four features not available once your evaluation period expires. These features are primarily targeted at allowing access over the internet (via Media Browser and third party apps) and at controlling access to media (restricted access), and therefore do not affect media serving to DLNA devices. See http://www.serviio.org/buy-pro/10-uncat ... ree-vs-pro.

Thx, i know the media web wasn't available in the free version, just wanted to make sure that DLNA was working over the net work properly even when I am unable to change the password, thx.

Return to User experiences