FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Serviio/AirplayerHD : always play the same file from folder

<<

sebbb

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:01 am

Serviio/AirplayerHD : always play the same file from folder

Hello Guys,

excuse me for my english but i'd like to share a problem (and maybe find a solution). I've serviio (trial version) installed on my computer (windows 7) and airplayerhd on my ipad3. Airplayer find the server and the shared filesbut when i choose one video (mkv files) from a specific folder, airplayerhd always play the same video. I've something like 13 mkv in a folder and he always play the same !
I don't know if the problem comes from airplayer or serviio (maybe a restriction from trial version ?!). I created a folder with just one file and it works but it's not very convenient.

Anyone have an idea ? Thanks for the help !
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:49 am

Re: Serviio/AirplayerHD : always play the same file from fol

there is no such limitation in Serviio (it's free version, not trial - it's fully functioning, only some features are not available)
<<

MB17

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:57 pm

sebbb wrote:Hello Guys,

excuse me for my english but i'd like to share a problem (and maybe find a solution). I've serviio (trial version) installed on my computer (windows 7) and airplayerhd on my ipad3. Airplayer find the server and the shared filesbut when i choose one video (mkv files) from a specific folder, airplayerhd always play the same video. I've something like 13 mkv in a folder and he always play the same !
I don't know if the problem comes from airplayer or serviio (maybe a restriction from trial version ?!). I created a folder with just one file and it works but it's not very convenient.

Anyone have an idea ? Thanks for the help !

I have the same issue... How to resolve without having to create a folder for each file? Have you managed to solve it?

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

BTW: I use AVPlayerHD on my iPad Air.
<<

MB17

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:46 pm

nPlayer solved the problem. Works great.

Return to User experiences