FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

serviio 1.10 error

<<

sebbu

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:34 pm

serviio 1.10 error

After updating from serviio 1.9.1 (which worked fine) to serviio 1.10, I get tons of errors in the log, and my TV (LG 50LA660S) fails to load the video folders, and my tablet (samsung galaxy note 10.1" 2014 edition) fails to completely load the video folders too, using bubbleupnp.
Previous version (1.9.1) worked fine with both devices.
Deleting the whole "library" folder and adding the folders again gives the same errors.

Code:
2018-11-05 18:12:58,307 WARN  [Profile] Unregistered media format profile's mime-type requesed, returning null
2018-11-05 18:12:58,322 WARN  [Profile] Unregistered media format profile requesed, returning null
2018-11-05 18:12:58,329 ERROR [ContainerNode] Cannot retrieve results of action command: Cannot execute library command for list: null
org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: null
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:156)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:272)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ActionNode.retrieveContainerItems(ActionNode.java:142)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectoryEngine.browse(ContentDirectoryEngine.java:103)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.Browse(ContentDirectory.java:163)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor15.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeOperation(ServiceInvoker.java:214)
        at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeService(ServiceInvoker.java:75)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiceControlRequestHandler.handleRequest(ServiceControlRequestHandler.java:65)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:66)
        at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.doService(HttpService.java:423)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:78)
        at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.handleRequest(HttpService.java:341)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.WebServer$WorkerThread.run(WebServer.java:204)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.ResourceValuesBuilder.buildResources(ResourceValuesBuilder.java:140)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.retrieveList(AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.java:130)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:150)
        ... 15 more
2018-11-05 18:12:58,330 WARN  [ContentDirectory] Browse for object id V_F^FOL*R1 failed with exception: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: null
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: null
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:53 pm

Re: serviio 1.10 error

I'm not certain, but I don't believe you can just delete the library folder. I suggest uninstalling and starting over.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

sebbu

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:35 am

I tried that as well
by default, the library folder only has a derby.properties file.
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:23 pm

I'll look into this.
<<

sebbu

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:24 pm

If it can help, i add a single (big) folder, like root of partition, containing 39 folders 99 files.
TOTAL (after recursion) is 5 audio, 10569 video, 36663 photos, some of them with long name (80-120 character or more) OR/AND non-ascii names (like with japanese or russian)
maybe there's also folder names with long name or in non-ascii, but i'm not sure.
Version 1.9.2 also works fine, only 1.10 bugs.
<<

zip

Post Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:21 am

just looked at the error message again. Can you post the same bit (well, a little bit earlier ideally) but with detailed log enabled?

I think it could be caused by the TV/bubble caching previous (1.9) version resources, which have been changed in 1.10. So try to clean the bubble cache / remove the server and add it again.
<<

gonzoka

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:24 pm

Hello guys,

I have a samsung ue55mu6102. Serviio version: Serviio PRO v 1.10

Yesterday it worked. Today it is not working.

Serviio status: Samsung TV is active (Profile Samsung M series, but i tried others , but serviio not visible on tv under sources. I tried to reintsall, but still not working. :(

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!
<<

mithrial

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 am

I had the same error and I solved it by deleting the whole serviio directory. Only deleting config or library was not enough, there are two hidden files/folders which might be important.
<<

MarcB

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue May 21, 2019 9:37 am

I have the same error. I deleted serviio and rebuilt the server (1.10.1) and still have the same issue.

Funny thing about it is I didn't get the error until the song count got over 1000 (I have over 20k songs)

Petr, did you get the detailed log you wanted?

Marc
<<

Kemyke

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:04 pm

I have the same issue with a Samsung F series. Serviio discovers the folders and files and added them to the library. Bt whenever i try to open a folder i got an exception on the screen: No video files in the folder.
In the log there are a lot of exceptions like this:
  Code:
2019-11-17 22:20:06,742 ERROR [ContainerNode] Cannot retrieve results of action command: Cannot execute library command for list: null
org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: null
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:157)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:273)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ActionNode.retrieveContainerItems(ActionNode.java:143)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectoryEngine.browse(ContentDirectoryEngine.java:104)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.Browse(ContentDirectory.java:164)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor28.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeOperation(ServiceInvoker.java:214)
        at org.serviio.upnp.protocol.soap.ServiceInvoker.invokeService(ServiceInvoker.java:75)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiceControlRequestHandler.handleRequest(ServiceControlRequestHandler.java:65)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:66)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:78)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.ResourceValuesBuilder.buildResources(ResourceValuesBuilder.java:132)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.retrieveList(AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.java:116)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:151)
        ... 15 more
2019-11-17 22:20:06,742 WARN  [ContentDirectory] Browse for object id V_F^FOL*R1$F3 failed with exception: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: null
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: null
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:276)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ActionNode.retrieveContainerItems(ActionNode.java:143)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectoryEngine.browse(ContentDirectoryEngine.java:104)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.ContentDirectory.Browse(ContentDirectory.java:164)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor28.invoke(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.CommandExecutionException: Cannot execute library command for list: null
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:157)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.ContainerNode.executeListAction(ContainerNode.java:273)
        ... 14 more
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.ResourceValuesBuilder.buildResources(ResourceValuesBuilder.java:132)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.retrieveList(AbstractListObjectsByFSHierarchyCommand.java:116)
        at org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.command.AbstractCommand.retrieveItemList(AbstractCommand.java:151)
        ... 15 more

The 1.9 works just fine but i got these errors with 1.10 and 2.0.

Any ideas?
<<

zip

Post Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:59 pm

I think this is caused by the TV / renderer having cached values. 1.10 changed the way MKV files are served and this is the error if 1.9-kind of URL is used.

Return to User experiences