FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Serviio 2 on MacOS X Catalina Beta 3

<<

GrandM1961

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:13 pm

Serviio 2 on MacOS X Catalina Beta 3

It seems to be working but when in fullscreenmode the subtitles are very small it would be nice to see that adjustable to my needs of my 27 inch screen, or airplay it to my 47 inch tv.
Also what I like to see is not going through all the folders when I specified the folder where my movies are: in my case I have to go through 4 layers of folders instead of just 1 specified folder.
Also it would handy if one can put in the opensubtiles.org credentials so the subs can be downloaded when needed and now that seems not be possible.
Otherwise it works perfectly and if that does work I consider to update to the pro version, for now I stick with the trial version. Firefox shows the airplay and fullscreen icons and safari don't and firefox also shows a message to use the esc button and shows the normalise button and safari sticks with the fullscreenbutton.

See my screenshots on the beta page, I posted before.

Update: In Firefox it gives the next errors.

onmozfullscreenchange is no longer supported. MediaBrowser-2.0-13.js:25:7560
onmozfullscreenerror is no longer supported. MediaBrowser-2.0-13.js:25:7560
Synchrone XMLHttpRequest on the headthread is no longer supported because or adverse effects on the enduser experience. See http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/ for more information MediaBrowser-2.0-13.js:9:26200
mozRequestFullScreen() is no longer supported. MediaBrowser-2.0-13.js:22:3927
Sony Bravia KDL-42W805A, iMac 27 inch late 2012, MacOS X 10.15 Beta 3
<<

GrandM1961

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:29 am

Re: Serviio 2 on MacOS X Catalina Beta 3

Running Catalina beta 4 now and Serviio has no access to external harddrives, also doesn’t appear to have a proper certificate for recognition for Little Snitch. All my media needed to be copied into the internal harddrives for playing any media. On android a Beelink GT1 Ultimate i can see more options than on MacOS. I hope there will be a new beta soon for me to try it out before i buy the pro version of Serviio 2 since it ain’t working for me the way it should.
Sony Bravia KDL-42W805A, iMac 27 inch late 2012, MacOS X 10.15 Beta 3

Return to User experiences