FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The video icon is too large in MediaBrowser homepage

<<

colemanlee

Streaming enthusiast

Post Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:57 pm

The video icon is too large in MediaBrowser homepage

Hi,
The video icon is too large in MediaBrowser homepage when I only show videos in the home page, it is better to adjust it to an appropriate size。
PC: Microsoft Windows 10 ver1903
Browser: Google Chrome 77.0
<<

Dorisma

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:45 pm

Re: The video icon is too large in MediaBrowser homepage

I see the problem you are referring to, and I think it is because of the size and format of the icon. But instead of wasting a lot of time resizing and changing the structure of images and icons, it would be better to use a suitable video editing program from the start to make your work easier. I create video collages on https://video-editor.online/entertainment/video/, where I find templates and icons ideal for the theme I use. I can select the arrangement, design, dimensions, and many other details.
Last edited by Dorisma on Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:38 am

Mine doesn't look like that. I'm wondering if you have some sort of setting in your browser that is enlarging the image. I zoomed in the browser page to 175% and I was able to get it to look like that. But the text across the top was also enlarged, while yours doesn't look that way. Hit CTRL-0 (zero) and see if the page resizes.

I'm using Chrome Version 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Windows 10 build 21H1. Both of your versions appear out of date.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

kasterzanayed

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:50 pm

Could this be a temporary bug? I noticed this a few times on my computer, but the icon returned to its normal size without my intervention. It becomes interesting to me now, so I'll check this moment when I turn on the old computer. I switched to work with Movavi Editor https://www.movavi.com/ a long time ago. I don't need to turn on the player because in the last two years there hasn't been a case that I haven't edited a video series :) This Editor has never lagged. To be honest, the large size of the icon doesn't seem like such a problem to do something about it.
Last edited by kasterzanayed on Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:22 pm

kasterzanayed wrote:Could this be a temporary bug? I noticed this a few times on my computer, but the icon returned to its normal size without my intervention.

It might have been something in the browser. There's been no Serviio updates since last December, and that was solely to address a security issue. If it cleared without your action, it was something in the browser.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents

Return to User experiences