FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New User - puzzled??

<<

plynroo

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:56 am

New User - puzzled??

I had Serviio installed but not really working and then downloaded the new version (0.6). In the install it asks for a user name and password. I've no idea what that is meant to be. The only account on my machine (Win Vista) is for me and the Missus and there is no password on that. Any idea what it wants?

Thanks in advance
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:14 am

Re: New User - puzzled??

plynroo wrote:I had Serviio installed but not really working and then downloaded the new version (0.6). In the install it asks for a user name and password. I've no idea what that is meant to be. The only account on my machine (Win Vista) is for me and the Missus and there is no password on that. Any idea what it wants?

Thanks in advance

wait a few days and another release will be made that remove that section from the installer,, it was added due to a bug in windows that has now been fixed ( with a work around ) so that username and password are no longer needed
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging

Return to User experiences