FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Works great!

<<

DMXXX

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:55 am

Works great!

Hello!

I am using Serviio with Samsung UE46D6100 and except for some quirks which I think are caused by the TV it has worked brilliantly so far. Keep up the good work!

All the best
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 am

Re: Works great!

what quirks are they ? we might be able to help with them.
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

DMXXX

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:26 am

Well some directories don't work like Artists but I read it has to do with Samsung firmware being only able to show a certain number of items on a certain number of pages and I have a rather large library. Fortunately I have my library neatly sorted and the folder view works just fine. Another really minor thing if that I can only fastforward with the arrow keys or using the slider. The fastforward key on the remote doesn't work and gives a "Service not supported message" message but it's the same with the Samsung Allshare app too.
Last edited by DMXXX on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:27 am

DMXXX wrote:Well some directories don't work like Artists but I read it has to do with Samsung firmware being only able to show a certain number of items and I have a rather large library. Another really minor thing if that I can only fastforward with the arrow keys or using the slider. The fastforward key on the remote doesn't work and gives a "Service not supported message" message but it's the same with the Samsung Allshare app too.

yep all samsung quirks that we can do nothing about.
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging

Return to User experiences