FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sony PS3 and Fedora Linux

<<

etexter

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 am

Sony PS3 and Fedora Linux

I've been using PS3 Media Server for awhile and recently found Serviio. What a fantastic surprise and I have been extremely happy so far. The TV series support is insane and works so well now that I finally got everything named properly. I'm looking forward to 0.4.2!

Thanks for your hard work and dedication.
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 am

Re: Sony PS3 and Fedora Linux

<<

kultenxy

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:47 am

What retail stores sell fedora hats for men? I am looking for a not-so-expensive fedora. I had a really nice one, but left it on a cruise ship. I want another one, but dont want to spend so much. ALSO girls - what do you think of this style of hat on a guy? I am a musician and usually only wear them to gigs because I like that bluesy mysterious look on stage.
Last edited by kultenxy on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:37 am

kultenxy wrote:What retail stores sell fedora hats for men? I am looking for a not-so-expensive fedora. I had a really nice one, but left it on a cruise ship. I want another one, but dont want to spend so much. ALSO girls - what do you think of this style of hat on a guy? I am a musician and usually only wear them to gigs because I like that bluesy mysterious look on stage.

its not that kind of fedora mate, the decussion is about an operating system called Fedora linux and not the hat ;)
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

ranowlee

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 am

How do I enable my Wireless on Fedora? I just got Fedora working and I've never used Linux before. I went to configure my WiFi to use the network I'm currently on and it's not showing up under any lists. Help?
Last edited by ranowlee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:36 pm

ranowlee wrote:How do I enable my Wireless on Fedora? I just got Fedora working and I've never used Linux before. I went to configure my WiFi to use the network I'm currently on and it's not showing up under any lists. Help?

The best place to get a fast reply to this question would be to ask the guys over on the fedora support website :)

http://fedoraproject.org/en/
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging

Return to User experiences