FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Original-Language Titles Showing Up for US-Released Films

<<

tommad

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:13 pm

Original-Language Titles Showing Up for US-Released Films

I have a few DVDs in my collection ("Once Upon a TIme in the West" and "Love is All You Need" for example) that when downloaded onto the Serviio server only show up with the original-language title in the browser.

In the case of these two films, the first letter is different and the films are NOT easily found in the browser.

How can I force the use of the English title (which I ripped from) for these films?

Thanks in advance.
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:17 pm

Re: Original-Language Titles Showing Up for US-Released Film

How are you naming your files? Searching TheMovieDB.org, I see four different potential matches for "Love is all you need". They are all from different years, so having the year in the file name helps with the identification.

When you say original language title, can you be more specific about what is being returned? Neither of those names return a title that doesn't match up with the name.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents

Return to Transcoding