FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Google Chromecast

<<

mightymouse2045

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:39 am

Re: Google Chromecast

sk8rphink wrote:I didn't think Serviio directly sees the Chromecast. Only my phone shows up on the list of devices as an Avia device. However, now that you mention it, sometimes there is an unknown device listed. Maybe that is the Chromecast and I need to set the profile for it as well. I am at work now, but will try when I get home.

The way I understand it Avia is acting as a control point only. Once the video is being cast to chromecast the traffic should be going direct from serviio to the chromecast device. Do you see different behaviour on the chromecast when changing the profiles? Not on your phone or tablet but on the actual chromecast device?

Can you just start a cast to the chromecast, then go back to serviio console and refresh the list. If you see another unknown device, confirm it is using the google profile.
<<

mightymouse2045

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:46 am

daxmorsu wrote:On my experience if I use "Generic DLNA profile" the video is working fine (also it is embedding subtitles).
But the audio is not working.

I see in some profiles the video doesn't work but the audio it is working.

I think that this could be an issue with the container. Because when I use a container different from mpgs the app dosen´t play anything.

There are some way to get the generic dlna profile, but ensure that the audio will be always mp3?

Thanks,,,

I didn't see this - ok so according to your tests the behaviour on the chromecast itself is changing when changing profiles? This would imply that the profile on the control device (ie the phone,tablet or wherever you are running avia from), is the profile being applied to chromecast.

I'd still like you to test whether another unknown generic device appears in the list when actually casting (streaming) to the chromecast device, just to rule that out as a factor.

Can someone please get some logs - it could help!

Just change the settings in the log4j.xml in the config folder to this:

<category name="org.serviio">
<priority value="DEBUG"/>
</category>

<!-- use INFO for library stuff -->
<category name="org.serviio.library">
<priority value="ERROR"/>
</category>

(if the lines for library stuff, aren't in there then add them in!!, you should set the value back to ERROR for org.serviio and INFO for org.serviio.library after you are finished)

Save it, restart serviio service (not from the console) - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736564%28WS.10%29.aspx for those on windows.

Please try the following profiles only as it will be easier to work out what's happening - I only need one test on a known working file and one on a known NON working file. If you do the above and confirm that first before starting with the logging. It's also best to restart the service just before running the tests with the following profiles.

So to recap

1. Run a test cast to chromecast - while it's running click refresh on the status tab in the serviio console
2. Check if there is another unknown generic device and apply the chromecast profile below to it. If not then just apply it to the device running Avia.
3. Save the setting in the console
4. Stop the Serviio service and delete the serviio.log file
5. Restart the Serviio service
6. Start another cast to the chromecast
7. Open the Serviio.log and copy and paste it to pastebin.com - and paste the URL in here
8. Repeat steps 2 to 7 but apply the applecast profile next
9. Describe what happens with each profile.

We can rule out applehttp altogether if it's simply not playing at all through Avia, and then we'll have one profile to work with and hopefully a bit more of an idea of what's happening.

Both these profiles will only transcode the audio to MP3, and ONLY NON h264 video will be transcoded to h264. h264 files will play as is, but have the audio transcoded to MP3.

Code:
   <Profile id="cast2" name="Google ChromeCast" extendsProfileId="1">
      <Detection>
         <UPnPSearch>
            <ModelName>Chromecast</ModelName>
         </UPnPSearch>
      </Detection>
      <DeviceDescription>
         <FriendlyName>Serviio ({computerName}): 1</FriendlyName>
      </DeviceDescription>
      <Transcoding>
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetVCodec="h264" targetACodec="mp3" aBitrate="320" forceStereo="true">
            <Matches container="*" />
         </Video>
         <Audio targetContainer="mp3" aBitrate="320">
            <Matches container="flac" />
            <Matches container="ogg" />
            <Matches container="adts" />
            <Matches container="mp2" />
            <Matches container="wavpack" />
            <Matches container="mpc" />
            <Matches container="ape" />
         </Audio>
      </Transcoding>
      <OnlineTranscoding>
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetVCodec="h264" targetACodec="mp3" aBitrate="320" forceStereo="true">
         </Video>
      </OnlineTranscoding>
      <HardSubsTranscoding>
         <Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetVCodec="h264" targetACodec="mp3" aBitrate="320" forceStereo="true"/>
      </HardSubsTranscoding>
   </Profile>

<Profile id="cast3" name="Google AppleCast" extendsProfileId="1">
      <Detection>
         <UPnPSearch>
         </UPnPSearch>
      </Detection>
      <DeviceDescription>
         <FriendlyName>Serviio ({computerName}): 1</FriendlyName>
      </DeviceDescription>
      <Transcoding>
         <Video targetContainer="applehttp" targetVCodec="h264" targetACodec="mp3" aBitrate="320" forceStereo="true">
         </Video>
         <Audio targetContainer="mp3" aBitrate="320">
            <Matches container="flac" />
            <Matches container="ogg" />
            <Matches container="adts" />
            <Matches container="mp2" />
            <Matches container="wavpack" />
            <Matches container="mpc" />
            <Matches container="ape" />
         </Audio>
      </Transcoding>
      <OnlineTranscoding>
         <Video targetContainer="applehttp" targetVCodec="h264" targetACodec="mp3" aBitrate="320" forceStereo="true">
         </Video>
      </OnlineTranscoding>
      <HardSubsTranscoding>
         <Video targetContainer="applehttp" targetVCodec="h264" targetACodec="mp3" aBitrate="320" forceStereo="true"/>
      </HardSubsTranscoding>
   </Profile>

UPDATE: Please also confirm if this is in log4j.xml at the top:

<param name="MaxFileSize" value="500KB"

If yes then change it to

<param name="MaxFileSize" value="25500KB"

(Set it back afterwards)
Last edited by mightymouse2045 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

mightymouse2045

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:08 am

jvskill wrote:mightymouse2045,

Unfortunately, none of the profiles would play on Chromecast. I wasn't able to get compatible nor incompatible file types to transcode. I modified your Applecast profile to to remove the restrictions on certain h264 files.

The maxVbitrate setting in your profile will force transcode everything, so can you change it to the two profiles in my previous post and test with those along with the log files - Just blank out anything you don't want included. If you were on linux or have the linux tools in windows you can tail -F serviio.log |grep 1.1.1.1 (replace with your ip). Do that for both the Avia ip and the chromecast ip (in two terminals), that would only supply relevant info for both those devices. Which would help you debug this yourself as well.

jvskill wrote: Edit: Also I can confirm sk8rphink's observation that the Chromecast uses the profile tied to the Remote device!

I understand but there are some devices that won't advertise themselves which could be the case here. I think if you look through the logs you will see that the actual ip serviio is streaming the movie to will be the chromecast, not the Avia. I could be wrong but that just makes more sense to me than having to have the control device running and turned on the entire time the stream is playing on the chromecast - I can't see Google doing something like that.
<<

jvskill

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:09 am

I'll try this in the morning. However, I need to point out that the Chromecast does not show up on the list of renderers when a video is playing on the Chromecast via Avia. This was my initial troubleshooting when Avia first came out but my Chromecast IP does not show up on the renderer list in the console at any point in time. Also, I notice the Chromecast behaving differently when I changed the profile to the controller (remote device).

Hopefully the error log will provide some insight.
<<

mightymouse2045

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:25 am

jvskill wrote:I'll try this in the morning. However, I need to point out that the Chromecast does not show up on the list of renderers when a video is playing on the Chromecast via Avia. This was my initial troubleshooting when Avia first came out but my Chromecast IP does not show up on the renderer list in the console at any point in time. Also, I notice the Chromecast behaving differently when I changed the profile to the controller (remote device).

Hopefully the error log will provide some insight.

Hmmm ok well that sucks. Yeah lets see what the logs show.

I'm just trying to work through this remotely and without a chromecast to test with I'm running out of ideas. I installed Avia on my tablet (yes a cracked version :P) just to test this out, and I was seeing Avia passing the traffic flow direct from serviio to my TV. So fingers crossed that's what we'll see in the logs with the chromecast. If there are headers for the chromecast showing up in the log as well then we would be able to correct the client profile so that even though it's not appearing in the console it still has the correct profile applied (by IP address or user-agent).

But IF as you said, as with sk8rphink, that the behaviour is changing on the chromecast - then maybe the logs won't show us any different :(

PS. If you turn off the avia device (pull out the battery etc) does it stop playing on chromecast?
<<

sk8rphink

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:21 pm

I get two or three Unknown devices (it varies) and I always match the profile I give Avia to the unknown devices. The Avia device has an IP address that starts with 10 while the unrecognized devices all start with 192.168.1

Working File Chromecast - http://pastebin.com/UgC0LaVZ

Working File Applecast - Same file as above, but have to push the cast button on the phone in Avia before selecting the file otherwise Avia says "Media Playback Failed". I guess the file works on the Chromecast, but not on the phone. In the log you may see that it failed first and then worked. http://pastebin.com/J1Bqe2GL

Bad File Chromecast - Good audio and video on my phone but Avia on Chromecast screen says "Sorry, Chromecast does not currently support this file type." http://pastebin.com/M3BK0Q6q

Bad File Applecast - I started casting before selecting the file and I got video, but no audio. http://pastebin.com/H1eEEbXp

Hope this helps!
<<

mightymouse2045

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:14 pm

sk8rphink wrote:I get two or three Unknown devices (it varies) and I always match the profile I give Avia to the unknown devices. The Avia device has an IP address that starts with 10 while the unrecognized devices all start with 192.168.1

Working File Chromecast - http://pastebin.com/UgC0LaVZ

Working File Applecast - Same file as above, but have to push the cast button on the phone in Avia before selecting the file otherwise Avia says "Media Playback Failed". I guess the file works on the Chromecast, but not on the phone. In the log you may see that it failed first and then worked. http://pastebin.com/J1Bqe2GL

Bad File Chromecast - Good audio and video on my phone but Avia on Chromecast screen says "Sorry, Chromecast does not currently support this file type." http://pastebin.com/M3BK0Q6q

Bad File Applecast - I started casting before selecting the file and I got video, but no audio. http://pastebin.com/H1eEEbXp

Hope this helps!

Lol you have a confusing network...

From the 1st log I can see that 192.168.1.11 is viewing publichd.EXTRAS.early.admission.720p.mkv and it's getting a generic profile. Is that the chromecast? Isn't there some sort of configuration of the chromecast that you can get the IP address information for it?

Code:
2013-12-20 07:57:24,482 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering item '4' for client 'Identifier=192.168.1.11, Profile=Generic DLNA profile'
2013-12-20 07:57:24,483 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering file 'publichd.EXTRAS.early.admission.720p.mkv' in native format

So this is the one I see actually playing the movie 192.168.1.11 and that's in all 4 logs, and that one is getting the generic profile applied.

So lets call it like this:

192.168.1.13 - serviio pc
192.168.1.10 - avia device (perhaps with 2nd IP of 10.167.149.163) or possibly you have 2 avia devices?
192.168.1.11 - Chromecast device

So looking through all 4 logs I can't see any headers for the 192.168.1.11 device - and it is always referred by your avia device to the serviio pc - which makes sense:

Code:
[ServiioHttpService] Incoming request from /192.168.1.11:45776: GET /resource/4/MEDIA_ITEM/MATROSKA-0/ORIGINAL HTTP/1.1, headers = [Host: 192.168.1.13:8895,Connection: keep-alive,Accept-Encoding: identity;q=1, *;q=0,User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (CrKey armv7l 1.3.14975) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.0 Safari/537.36,Range: bytes=389915264-,Accept: */*,Referer: http://receiver.aviatheapp.com/,Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8]]

So yeah that looks like the problem. The reason you don't have any device show up in serviio (constantly that is), is because the chromecast isn't a DLNA client - it's just something that you can stream to. So it doesn't advertise itself that way. So there won't be anything you can put in the profile to automatically apply a profile to the chromecast devices. It would have to be actively searched for (which is what avia is doing).

SO what you need to do is to apply the chromecast profile to the 192.168.1.11 unknown device and test. Then apply the applecast profile and test. Can you test all 4 again and send through the logs again?

Fingers crossed you'll get video and audio through this time :P
<<

sk8rphink

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:24 pm

mightymouse2045 wrote:SO what you need to do is to apply the chromecast profile to the 192.168.1.11 unknown device and test. Then apply the applecast profile and test. Can you test all 4 again and send through the logs again?

On each of those tests I was applying the same profile to all of the unknown devices that I was applying to the Avia device. What do you want me to do differently?
<<

mightymouse2045

Streaming enthusiast

Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:51 pm

sk8rphink wrote:
mightymouse2045 wrote:SO what you need to do is to apply the chromecast profile to the 192.168.1.11 unknown device and test. Then apply the applecast profile and test. Can you test all 4 again and send through the logs again?

On each of those tests I was applying the same profile to all of the unknown devices that I was applying to the Avia device. What do you want me to do differently?

Well for some reason it wasn't applying any profile it was just using the generic profile.

Did you see the device, apply the profile, save, then restart the serviio service?
If yes then try just apply the profile, and save, and then play the movie to it.

What you want to search for in your logs is Delivering Item - and you will see the 192.168.1.11 ip and you want to see Google Chromecast or cast2 or something other than Generic Profile.

If we can't get that side of it working then we won't be able to get videos transcoded and working to the chromecast.... Maybe we can try editing the Generic Profile by way of a test to see if we can get video and audio working full stop. I mean it's getting the generic profile applied already, so we can change that, see if the movies work or not, and if not then set it back to the way it was and get zip to look at what can be done if anything...

So try it out - backup your profiles.xml, and then paste the following in after <Transcoding>

Code:
         </Video>

Save the file, and restart the serviio service. Test if audio and video are working, you can also trying changing it to aac and 768 for the audio. If no joy then change it to applehttp, and save and restart the service again and try it with that also.

Then send the logs through or search yourself for the Delivering Item, or 192.168.1.11 and you will hopefully see a transcoding job for 192.168.1.11 in the logs somewhere, but hopefully it will just work and then we can get zip to see why the profile isn't being applied when you apply it in the console.
<<

sk8rphink

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:23 pm

mightymouse2045 wrote:
  Code:
         </Video>

Getting closer maybe.
Applehttp didn't work at all, but inserting the code above allowed the Chromecast to try to play the video I have been trying to get to work. However, the total time of the video showed up as over 300 hours on the Chromecast, it only showed black, and made some horrible sounds. What is weird is that the video that used to work in the Generic profile because I thought it had the correct audio codec, wouldn't play at all with the new code.

This log shows me trying to play the file that has always worked, but isn't now. Then it shows me trying to play the video that has never worked which resulted in Chromecast trying to play it, but only showing black and making weird sounds.
http://pastebin.com/BSwgCzxb
<<

mightymouse2045

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:46 am

sk8rphink wrote:
mightymouse2045 wrote:Getting closer maybe.
Applehttp didn't work at all, but inserting the code above allowed the Chromecast to try to play the video I have been trying to get to work. However, the total time of the video showed up as over 300 hours on the Chromecast, it only showed black, and made some horrible sounds. What is weird is that the video that used to work in the Generic profile because I thought it had the correct audio codec, wouldn't play at all with the new code.

This log shows me trying to play the file that has always worked, but isn't now. Then it shows me trying to play the video that has never worked which resulted in Chromecast trying to play it, but only showing black and making weird sounds.
http://pastebin.com/BSwgCzxb

Yeah I don't know what's going on with that, I tried adding my working tablet target to the generic profile and it didn't work in there for my tablet either for some reason...? Maybe because i didn't remove the other profile? I don't know, but I just pm'd zip if he can shed any light on this for us...

The profile should be sticking to it if you apply it in the console though, so i don't understand why it's not working.
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:36 pm

You have to assign the profile to 192.168.1.11 in the console.
<<

mightymouse2045

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:05 pm

zip wrote:You have to assign the profile to 192.168.1.11 in the console.

Yeah he's tried that but it's not applying the profile - the logs show it's just getting the default dlna profile applied...

Also from what you can see of the plex profile for the chromecast, are the two profiles I gave them going to work?
<<

jvskill

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:39 pm

mightmouse,

I updated Serviio to 1.4 so we have more recent debug info. I tried to cast using the Chromecast profile without success. However your Applecast profile has some success here are the logs to the 2 test files.

This is for the mp4 Movie that previously worked, and played with Applecast:
  Code:
2013-12-21 14:23:41,154 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:41,402 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:41,522 DEBUG [ServiioHttpService] Incoming request from /192.168.2.63:42046: GET /resource/2985/MEDIA_ITEM/AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC-0/ORIGINAL HTTP/1.1, headers = [Host: 192.168.2.209:8895,Connection: keep-alive,Accept-Encoding: identity;q=1, *;q=0,User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (CrKey armv7l 1.3.14975) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.0 Safari/537.36,Range: bytes=0-,Accept: */*,Referer: http://receiver.aviatheapp.com/,Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8]]
2013-12-21 14:23:41,522 DEBUG [RendererDAOImpl] Reading a Renderer with ip address 192.168.2.63
2013-12-21 14:23:41,523 DEBUG [RendererDAOImpl] Reading a Renderer with ip address 192.168.2.63
2013-12-21 14:23:41,523 DEBUG [ProfileManager] Cannot find stored renderer, using Generic
2013-12-21 14:23:41,531 DEBUG [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Resource request accepted. Using client 'Identifier=192.168.2.63, Profile=Generic DLNA profile'
2013-12-21 14:23:41,532 DEBUG [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Request for resource 2985 and type 'MEDIA_ITEM' received
2013-12-21 14:23:41,532 DEBUG [MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy] Getting information about media item 2985 (local)
2013-12-21 14:23:41,538 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Retrieving resource information for item 2985, format AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC and profile Generic DLNA profile
2013-12-21 14:23:41,541 DEBUG [MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy] Getting information about media item 2985 (local)
2013-12-21 14:23:41,541 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering item '2985' for client 'Identifier=192.168.2.63, Profile=Generic DLNA profile'
2013-12-21 14:23:41,542 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering file 'The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey (2012) [1080p].mp4' in native format
2013-12-21 14:23:41,552 DEBUG [LocalContentCacheDecorator] Cleared cache (local_resetafterplay)
2013-12-21 14:23:41,552 DEBUG [GETMethodProcessor] Stream entity has length: 2684228434
2013-12-21 14:23:41,553 DEBUG [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content, headers = [[Content-Type: video/mp4,Content-Length: 2684228434,Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 20:23:41 GMT,Server: Windows 7, UPnP/1.0 DLNADOC/1.50, Serviio/1.4,Cache-control: no-cache,Content-Range: bytes 0-2684228433/2684228434,transferMode.dlna.org: Streaming,realTimeInfo.dlna.org: DLNA.ORG_TLAG=*]]
2013-12-21 14:23:42,149 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:42,410 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:43,153 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:43,407 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:44,159 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:44,409 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:44,972 DEBUG [WebServer] I/O error: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
2013-12-21 14:23:44,991 DEBUG [ServiioHttpService] Incoming request from /192.168.2.63:42048: GET /resource/2985/MEDIA_ITEM/AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC-0/ORIGINAL HTTP/1.1, headers = [Host: 192.168.2.209:8895,Connection: keep-alive,Accept-Encoding: identity;q=1, *;q=0,User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (CrKey armv7l 1.3.14975) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.0 Safari/537.36,Range: bytes=2684228375-,Accept: */*,Referer: http://receiver.aviatheapp.com/,Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8]]
2013-12-21 14:23:44,991 DEBUG [RendererDAOImpl] Reading a Renderer with ip address 192.168.2.63
2013-12-21 14:23:44,991 DEBUG [RendererDAOImpl] Reading a Renderer with ip address 192.168.2.63
2013-12-21 14:23:44,992 DEBUG [ProfileManager] Cannot find stored renderer, using Generic
2013-12-21 14:23:44,992 DEBUG [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Resource request accepted. Using client 'Identifier=192.168.2.63, Profile=Generic DLNA profile'
2013-12-21 14:23:44,992 DEBUG [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Request for resource 2985 and type 'MEDIA_ITEM' received
2013-12-21 14:23:44,992 DEBUG [MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy] Getting information about media item 2985 (local)
2013-12-21 14:23:44,993 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Retrieving resource information for item 2985, format AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC and profile Generic DLNA profile
2013-12-21 14:23:44,993 DEBUG [MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy] Getting information about media item 2985 (local)
2013-12-21 14:23:44,993 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering item '2985' for client 'Identifier=192.168.2.63, Profile=Generic DLNA profile'
2013-12-21 14:23:44,993 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering file 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [1080p].mp4' in native format
2013-12-21 14:23:44,994 DEBUG [LocalContentCacheDecorator] Cleared cache (local_resetafterplay)
2013-12-21 14:23:44,995 DEBUG [GETMethodProcessor] Stream entity has length: 59
2013-12-21 14:23:44,995 DEBUG [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content, headers = [[Content-Type: video/mp4,Content-Length: 59,Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 20:23:44 GMT,Server: Windows 7, UPnP/1.0 DLNADOC/1.50, Serviio/1.4,Cache-control: no-cache,Content-Range: bytes 2684228375-2684228433/2684228434,transferMode.dlna.org: Streaming,realTimeInfo.dlna.org: DLNA.ORG_TLAG=*]]
2013-12-21 14:23:45,146 DEBUG [ServiioHttpService] Incoming request from /192.168.2.63:42048: GET /resource/2985/MEDIA_ITEM/AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC-0/ORIGINAL HTTP/1.1, headers = [Host: 192.168.2.209:8895,Connection: keep-alive,Accept-Encoding: identity;q=1, *;q=0,User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (CrKey armv7l 1.3.14975) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.0 Safari/537.36,Range: bytes=4807515-,Accept: */*,Referer: http://receiver.aviatheapp.com/,Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8]]
2013-12-21 14:23:45,147 DEBUG [RendererDAOImpl] Reading a Renderer with ip address 192.168.2.63
2013-12-21 14:23:45,147 DEBUG [RendererDAOImpl] Reading a Renderer with ip address 192.168.2.63
2013-12-21 14:23:45,147 DEBUG [ProfileManager] Cannot find stored renderer, using Generic
2013-12-21 14:23:45,147 DEBUG [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Resource request accepted. Using client 'Identifier=192.168.2.63, Profile=Generic DLNA profile'
2013-12-21 14:23:45,147 DEBUG [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Request for resource 2985 and type 'MEDIA_ITEM' received
2013-12-21 14:23:45,148 DEBUG [MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy] Getting information about media item 2985 (local)
2013-12-21 14:23:45,148 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Retrieving resource information for item 2985, format AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC and profile Generic DLNA profile
2013-12-21 14:23:45,148 DEBUG [MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy] Getting information about media item 2985 (local)
2013-12-21 14:23:45,149 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering item '2985' for client 'Identifier=192.168.2.63, Profile=Generic DLNA profile'
2013-12-21 14:23:45,149 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering file 'The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey (2012) [1080p].mp4' in native format
2013-12-21 14:23:45,152 DEBUG [LocalContentCacheDecorator] Cleared cache (local_resetafterplay)
2013-12-21 14:23:45,152 DEBUG [GETMethodProcessor] Stream entity has length: 2679420919
2013-12-21 14:23:45,152 DEBUG [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content, headers = [[Content-Type: video/mp4,Content-Length: 2679420919,Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 20:23:45 GMT,Server: Windows 7, UPnP/1.0 DLNADOC/1.50, Serviio/1.4,Cache-control: no-cache,Content-Range: bytes 4807515-2684228433/2684228434,transferMode.dlna.org: Streaming,realTimeInfo.dlna.org: DLNA.ORG_TLAG=*]]
2013-12-21 14:23:45,160 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:45,407 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:46,160 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:46,426 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:47,171 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:47,437 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:48,173 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:48,457 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:49,184 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:49,459 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:50,192 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:50,470 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:51,191 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:51,481 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:52,191 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:52,483 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:52,676 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:23:52,778 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:23:52,882 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:mdx-netflix-com:service:target:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:23:52,983 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:mdx-netflix-com:service:target:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:23:53,185 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:53,481 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:54,192 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:54,488 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:54,579 DEBUG [WebServer] I/O error: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
2013-12-21 14:23:54,587 DEBUG [ServiioHttpService] Incoming request from /192.168.2.63:42049: GET /resource/2985/MEDIA_ITEM/AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC-0/ORIGINAL HTTP/1.1, headers = [Host: 192.168.2.209:8895,Connection: keep-alive,Accept-Encoding: identity;q=1, *;q=0,User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (CrKey armv7l 1.3.14975) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.0 Safari/537.36,Range: bytes=505543395-,Accept: */*,Referer: http://receiver.aviatheapp.com/,Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8]]
2013-12-21 14:23:54,587 DEBUG [RendererDAOImpl] Reading a Renderer with ip address 192.168.2.63
2013-12-21 14:23:54,587 DEBUG [RendererDAOImpl] Reading a Renderer with ip address 192.168.2.63
2013-12-21 14:23:54,587 DEBUG [ProfileManager] Cannot find stored renderer, using Generic
2013-12-21 14:23:54,588 DEBUG [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Resource request accepted. Using client 'Identifier=192.168.2.63, Profile=Generic DLNA profile'
2013-12-21 14:23:54,588 DEBUG [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Request for resource 2985 and type 'MEDIA_ITEM' received
2013-12-21 14:23:54,588 DEBUG [MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy] Getting information about media item 2985 (local)
2013-12-21 14:23:54,588 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Retrieving resource information for item 2985, format AVC_MP4_MP_HD_1080i_AAC and profile Generic DLNA profile
2013-12-21 14:23:54,589 DEBUG [MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy] Getting information about media item 2985 (local)
2013-12-21 14:23:54,589 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering item '2985' for client 'Identifier=192.168.2.63, Profile=Generic DLNA profile'
2013-12-21 14:23:54,589 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering file 'The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey (2012) [1080p].mp4' in native format
2013-12-21 14:23:54,592 DEBUG [LocalContentCacheDecorator] Cleared cache (local_resetafterplay)
2013-12-21 14:23:54,592 DEBUG [GETMethodProcessor] Stream entity has length: 2178685039
2013-12-21 14:23:54,592 DEBUG [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content, headers = [[Content-Type: video/mp4,Content-Length: 2178685039,Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 20:23:54 GMT,Server: Windows 7, UPnP/1.0 DLNADOC/1.50, Serviio/1.4,Cache-control: no-cache,Content-Range: bytes 505543395-2684228433/2684228434,transferMode.dlna.org: Streaming,realTimeInfo.dlna.org: DLNA.ORG_TLAG=*]]
2013-12-21 14:23:55,197 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:55,482 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:56,188 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:56,479 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:57,186 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:57,505 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:58,194 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:58,519 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:23:59,222 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:23:59,532 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:00,195 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:00,538 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:01,200 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:01,552 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:02,217 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:02,564 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:03,224 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:03,569 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:04,226 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:04,582 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:05,228 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:05,586 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:06,236 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:06,587 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:07,242 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:07,588 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:08,166 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:08,238 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:08,259 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:08,362 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:mdx-netflix-com:service:target:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:08,466 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:mdx-netflix-com:service:target:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:08,628 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:09,245 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:09,501 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.209:49188s
2013-12-21 14:24:09,620 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:09,789 DEBUG [WebServer] I/O error: Connection reset
2013-12-21 14:24:10,240 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:10,501 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.209:49188s
2013-12-21 14:24:10,634 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:11,244 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:11,501 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.209:49188s
2013-12-21 14:24:11,628 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:12,247 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:12,501 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.209:49188s
2013-12-21 14:24:12,632 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:13,249 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:13,647 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:14,260 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:14,639 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:15,261 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:15,651 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:16,269 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:16,653 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:17,265 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:17,663 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:18,269 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:18,676 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:19,377 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:19,755 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:20,274 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:20,697 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:21,280 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:21,692 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:22,287 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:22,707 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:23,279 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:23,663 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:23,711 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:23,767 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:23,875 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:mdx-netflix-com:service:target:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:23,984 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:mdx-netflix-com:service:target:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:24,295 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:24,711 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:25,291 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:25,732 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:26,307 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:26,778 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:27,303 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:27,801 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:28,303 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:28,840 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:29,299 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:29,818 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:30,308 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:30,824 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:31,305 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:31,829 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:32,315 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:32,828 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:33,308 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:33,825 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:34,309 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:34,824 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:35,309 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:35,816 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:36,303 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:36,690 DEBUG [WebServer] I/O error: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

This is for the avi TV show that did not work natively, and gave the black screen with static via Applecast:
  Code:
2013-12-21 14:24:36,690 DEBUG [WebServer] I/O error: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
2013-12-21 14:24:36,819 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:36,975 DEBUG [ServiioHttpService] Incoming request from /192.168.2.63:42051: GET /resource/3739/MEDIA_ITEM/AVI-0/ORIGINAL HTTP/1.1, headers = [Host: 192.168.2.209:8895,Connection: keep-alive,Accept-Encoding: identity;q=1, *;q=0,User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (CrKey armv7l 1.3.14975) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.0 Safari/537.36,Range: bytes=0-,Accept: */*,Referer: http://receiver.aviatheapp.com/,Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8]]
2013-12-21 14:24:36,975 DEBUG [RendererDAOImpl] Reading a Renderer with ip address 192.168.2.63
2013-12-21 14:24:36,975 DEBUG [RendererDAOImpl] Reading a Renderer with ip address 192.168.2.63
2013-12-21 14:24:36,976 DEBUG [ProfileManager] Cannot find stored renderer, using Generic
2013-12-21 14:24:36,976 DEBUG [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Resource request accepted. Using client 'Identifier=192.168.2.63, Profile=Generic DLNA profile'
2013-12-21 14:24:36,976 DEBUG [ResourceDeliveryProcessor] Request for resource 3739 and type 'MEDIA_ITEM' received
2013-12-21 14:24:36,976 DEBUG [MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy] Getting information about media item 3739 (local)
2013-12-21 14:24:36,977 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Retrieving resource information for item 3739, format AVI and profile Generic DLNA profile
2013-12-21 14:24:36,977 DEBUG [MediaResourceRetrievalStrategy] Getting information about media item 3739 (local)
2013-12-21 14:24:36,978 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering item '3739' for client 'Identifier=192.168.2.63, Profile=Generic DLNA profile'
2013-12-21 14:24:36,978 DEBUG [VideoDeliveryEngine] Delivering file '19. XXXXXXXXXX.avi' in native format
2013-12-21 14:24:36,980 DEBUG [LocalContentCacheDecorator] Cleared cache (local_resetafterplay)
2013-12-21 14:24:36,980 DEBUG [GETMethodProcessor] Stream entity has length: 369913160
2013-12-21 14:24:36,981 DEBUG [ResourceTransportRequestHandler] HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content, headers = [[Content-Type: video/x-msvideo,Content-Length: 369913160,Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 20:24:36 GMT,Server: Windows 7, UPnP/1.0 DLNADOC/1.50, Serviio/1.4,Cache-control: no-cache,Content-Range: bytes 0-369913159/369913160,transferMode.dlna.org: Streaming,realTimeInfo.dlna.org: DLNA.ORG_TLAG=*]]
2013-12-21 14:24:37,310 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:37,827 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:38,309 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:38,830 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:39,081 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:39,188 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:39,291 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:mdx-netflix-com:service:target:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:39,317 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:39,392 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:mdx-netflix-com:service:target:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:39,841 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:40,304 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:40,846 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:41,308 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:41,864 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:42,308 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:42,866 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:43,319 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:43,878 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:44,315 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:44,885 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:45,323 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:45,895 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:46,336 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:46,896 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:47,335 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:47,914 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:48,338 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:48,910 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:49,334 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:49,912 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:50,337 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:50,921 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:51,344 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:51,916 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:52,195 DEBUG [WebServer] I/O error: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
2013-12-21 14:24:52,343 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:52,916 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:53,345 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:53,918 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:54,346 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:54,506 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:54,598 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:54,699 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:mdx-netflix-com:service:target:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:54,802 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:mdx-netflix-com:service:target:1 from address /192.168.2.182:41635s
2013-12-21 14:24:54,919 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:55,342 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:55,919 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:56,347 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:56,924 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:57,349 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:57,932 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:58,356 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:58,966 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:24:59,354 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:24:59,550 DEBUG [RendererDAOImpl] Retrieving list of all stored renderers
2013-12-21 14:24:59,972 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:37027s
2013-12-21 14:25:00,497 DEBUG [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Received a valid M-SEARCH message for search target urn:dial-multiscreen-org:service:dial:1 from address /192.168.2.113:34188s
2013-12-21 14:25:08,857 DEBUG [ActionsServerResource] Action with name 'exitServiio' was requested

What I'm seeing is that even though some of the renderer information is being taken from 2.113 (Android controller), Serviio does see the end Renderer IP 2.63 (Chromecast) and cannot figure out what kind of renderer it is so it applies the default Generic Profile. Unfortunately, the Renderer list in the Serviio Console does not list that IP for manipulation. I might try to manipulate the Generic Profile to see if I can get transcoding to work unless zip can provide some way to modify the profile to an unlisted renderer.
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Yes, makes sense. As a hack you'd have to give the DLNA device temporarily the IP of the player, have Serviio detect it that way and then swap the IPs back. That way, you'll end up with both IPs in the console and can assign them the same profile.
<<

jvskill

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:13 am

I wish I knew how to do such a hack. I'm pretty sure the controller app (Avia in this case) would have to be the one to report the 2 IP addresses to the DLNA server, which I don't have access to. It's starting to look like we'll have to wait for the official Chromecast SDK release before someone can get transcoding to work.
<<

mightymouse2045

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:21 am

jvskill wrote:I wish I knew how to do such a hack. I'm pretty sure the controller app (Avia in this case) would have to be the one to report the 2 IP addresses to the DLNA server, which I don't have access to. It's starting to look like we'll have to wait for the official Chromecast SDK release before someone can get transcoding to work.

sk8rphink can see his chromecast ip in the console though - but the console isn't applying the profile for some reason....

I think as some sort of temporary work around you would need the ability to specify the ip address in the profile. Is that possible zip or only through the console?
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Chromecast SDK is now available to devs!! - http://chrome.blogspot.ca/2014/02/chrom ... opers.html
Sony Bravia 2010 52NX803 - Sony PS3 - Xbox 360
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

will

DLNA master

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:41 pm

mightymouse2045 wrote:
jvskill wrote:I wish I knew how to do such a hack. I'm pretty sure the controller app (Avia in this case) would have to be the one to report the 2 IP addresses to the DLNA server, which I don't have access to. It's starting to look like we'll have to wait for the official Chromecast SDK release before someone can get transcoding to work.

sk8rphink can see his chromecast ip in the console though - but the console isn't applying the profile for some reason....

I think as some sort of temporary work around you would need the ability to specify the ip address in the profile. Is that possible zip or only through the console?

Profile is applied via the console (or as a parameter for CDS clients), so if you have a router which can assign static IP's to clients, then you can assign you phone an IP e.g. .50 and then set the profile in the console, then give you phone a different IP and assign the chromecast .50.

Otherwise if you use ServiiGo you can modify its profile and use Force external to play the video back via Avia.

Looking at the docs, it now lists HLS as a supported format, now that the new software has been pushed out it might be worth having another go if you had tried before with problems.
Will

ServiiDroid (Android Console) Developer: Download | Home | Support
ServiiGo (Android 3G/4G/WiFi Playback App) Developer: Download | Home | Support
<<

MichaelRHall

Serviio newbie

Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:28 am

Is it possible the issue is with the Container? Every video file that works for me through Avia from Serviio to Chromecast is either an .mp4 or .mkv file. So is it possible that Chromecast does not recognize the targetContainer of "mpegts".

Serviio seems to allow transcoding of mp4 and mkv files but does Serviio allow for transcoding to matroska or mp4??? The answer seems to be no. Is that why Chromecast won't play the Transcoded files?

targetContainer - compulsory; name of container to transcode into; possible values: asf, mpeg (MPEG2PS), mpegts (MPEG2TS), applehttp (HLS)
http://serviio.org/index.php?option=com ... icle&id=24

What works? Notice the container is "mp4":

Notice it states that directplay (ie NO transcoding) is supported for:
Code:
<VideoProfile container="mp4" codec="h264" audioCodec="aac" /> --- mp4 container, h264 video WITH aac audio.
<MusicProfile container="mp4" codec="aac" /> -- mp4 container with aac audio supported to 768k bitrate
<MusicProfile container="mp3" codec="mp3" /> -- mp3 supported up to 320k bitrate.

With Serviio is possible to transcode into the format above?
PreviousNext

Return to Transcoding