Post Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:19 am

Profile for Samsung 2018 Models

Hello

Last year my old Samsung TV died so i bought a new 2018 Model. Sadly it doesn't support xvid, avi, dts and truehd

So i looked a little bit around in the forum and found some tweaks and after searching and testing the following profile should work for all 2018 Models and also for the coming 2019 Models because the speclist or the 2k19 Models is almost the same except the opus audio codec when i'm correct.
I tested nearly all files with various codecs. Should be fine but when something don't work please answer with a proper Info About the used Container and codecs.

Would like to see the Profile in an upcoming update of Serviio, in 1.10.1 ther wasn't a profile for it when i'm correct
And sorry had no time for proper formatting of the profile Code :D

Code:
   <Profile id="sam_nu" name="Samsung TV 2018" extendsProfileId="2">
      <ContentDirectoryMessageBuilder>org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.SamsungTizenDLNAMessageBuilder</ContentDirectoryMessageBuilder>
      <ResourceTransportProtocolHandler>org.serviio.upnp.protocol.http.transport.SamsungWiseLinkProtocolHandler</ResourceTransportProtocolHandler>
      <Detection>
<UPnPSearch>
<ModelName>(^[A-Z]{2}\d{2}M[A-Z]?\d{3,4}.*)</ModelName>
<ModelNumber>(1\.0)|(AllShare1\.0)</ModelNumber>
</UPnPSearch>
<HttpHeaders>
<!-- some models only support headers -->
<User-Agent>(.*SEC_HHP_\[TV\] [A-Z]{2}\d{2}M[A-Z]?\d{3,4}.*)</User-Agent>
</HttpHeaders>
</Detection>
        <MediaFormatProfiles>
            <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="video/x-matroska">MATROSKA</MediaFormatProfile>
            <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="audio/x-flac">FLAC</MediaFormatProfile>
            <MediaFormatProfile mime-type="audio/x-wav">WAV</MediaFormatProfile>
        </MediaFormatProfiles>
      <ContentDirectoryDefinitionFilter>org.serviio.upnp.service.contentdirectory.definition.SamsungContentDirectoryDefinitionFilter</ContentDirectoryDefinitionFilter>
<Transcoding>
<Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetVCodec="mpeg2video" targetACodec="ac3" aBitrate="640">
<Matches container="avi" />   
<Matches container="avi" vCodec="mpeg4" vFourCC="div3,div4,div5,divx,dm4v,dx50" />
<Matches container="avi" vCodec="msmpeg4" vFourCC="div3,div4,div5,divx,dm4v,dx50" />
<Matches container="avi" vCodec="dvvideo" />
</Video>
<Video targetContainer="mpegts" targetACodec="ac3" aBitrate="640">
<Matches container="*"  aCodec="dca"/>
<Matches container="*"  aCodec="dts-hd"/>
<Matches container="*"  aCodec="truehd"/>
</Video>
</Transcoding>
      <Subtitles>
         <SoftSubs mime-type="smi/caption" type="srt" />
         <HardSubs>
            <TextBased supported="false" />