FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Transcoding flac to 24 Bit Wav.

<<

D10s

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:31 pm

Transcoding flac to 24 Bit Wav.

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and I am pleased to be here sharing the great resource that is made available to the members here.
I am new to serviio as well and I have few questions that I need help with. Is there a way to transcode flac to 24bit wav on the fly? I tried many different profiles and none of them allow me to transcode.

My music streamer is an Auralic Aries, everything looks great, but when streaming from serviio, I cannot fast forward nor rewind. Is there a profile or setting within serviio itself that I can change to remedy this situation?
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:07 pm

Re: Transcoding flac to 24 Bit Wav.

Sorry, WAV is not one of the available audio codecs for transcoding music. You can look at this page for more information on available transcoding settings. You would probably need to build your own custom profile if there's something you want to try. We can assist with building a profile if you have problems.

https://www.serviio.org/index.php?optio ... icle&id=24
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents

Return to Transcoding