FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Looking for software development company

<<

Neosphere

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:49 am

Re: Looking for software development company

Rikardsson wrote:I need a company for developing both an app for android/IOS and the browser plugin. Please share developers you most successfully worked with.

Hello Rikardsson,

I found that you are searching for software development company; so, I have one suggestion for you that you can refer. Please click here for more details: http://neosphere.com.np/courses/compute/software-project-management/
<<

freaknik

DLNA master

Post Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:44 pm

I use (phishing link here)

:roll:

With sites like wix does anyone pay for webdesign or hosting anymore?

Seriously if I had to outsource a website I would use https://manila.craigslist.com.ph/d/comp ... search/cps

They speak english mostly.
<<

Bitgid

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:06 am

Currently working with good company of web & app devlopers, called Clockwise Software. I would like to clarify the question from the author of the topic. What directions in software development are you interested in? Can this be a business development? Or maybe you are looking for new trends? Let me know. Regards.
<<

Purina Megel

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:58 pm

Many companies prefer to outsource their software development to an outside company. While the decision to outsource may be an easy one, choosing the right software development service partner can be a challenge. It is certainly doable, however. For example, I personally know all the products from the Atompark - email services softwares.
<<

Bitgid

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:24 am

Purina Megel wrote:Many companies prefer to outsource their software development to an outside company. While the decision to outsource may be an easy one, choosing the right software development service partner can be a challenge. It is certainly doable, however. For example, I personally know all the products from the Atompark - email services softwares.

A substantial purpose is served by custom app development companies. They work with your brand to transform your idea into a website or an application. These companies assist you to connect with your clients and improve your company's latitude of offerings. Here, the question arises, what do you look for in a software development?
<<

Baleell

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:42 pm

From the 'developer' side, you need to be really clear on what you expect from the people you are working with, I am working on an ongoing project for a company in the USA and I am based in Central Europe. Actually doing the work and communicating isn't a real problem though the time difference can be a bit difficult (I think more so for the client, often I have just gone to bed, when a question arrives in my email inbox, and I know it's semi-urgent for them).

For me the problems are unclear instructions even though we all use the same language it's sometimes difficult to get clear details of what the client actually wants, and they often 'remember' something vital that needs a days rewrite for something that would have been a 10 minute preperation 2 weeks ago when they forgot to include it.

And I hear many people say that when you start working with people with a language barrier between you that is compounded even further due to misunderstanding and cultural/language differences. Having said that it can work well I started on a 3 to 4 month project, and 10 months later the extra work that has spun off from there is still keeping me busy.

So plan carefully what you require, make clear agreements on what, where and when, and look at how you will do the communicating, screen sharing programs are everywhere, skype professional is good but there are others.

Hopefully as the client someone else will be able to give you some insights from that side of the deal.

Good luck.
My new super project: web development ukraine

Return to Plugin development