FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Router Causing Slow Internet

<<

nickrobin007

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:49 am

Router Causing Slow Internet

We know that Interference can be caused by simply having another electronic device too close to the wireless router itself. I am having the same problem. My wireless router is sitting on or very close to our TV or sub-woofer speaker, or other electronic devices, so, it is causing interference and as the result, my router is getting slow. I have tried a lot to increase the speed of the router by resetting it and also have searched how to reset linksys router, but no change in speed is found.
<<

Advica

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Re: Router Causing Slow Internet

Huh.. I have never thought of that.. My router isn't wireless but it is close to a few electronic devices such as table computer, hifi stereo and TV and this table computer is the slowest in our flat. We have sometimes 5 computers connected. Two of those are connected threw wifi. Is it possible that because of the small distance between router and the other computer is the internet connection slow?
Dive in, dive deep. The cave You fear to enter holds the treasure You seek!
:lol: :D 8-)
<<

Plvner

Serviio newbie

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Well. The Lynkis router you have and the Belkin router are pretty much the same things. You can check the guides for Belkin and you'll probably find the answers here http://www.router-reset.com/router-login-web-interface/Belkin. Check the other articles there as well. The truth is out there.
<<

Sagertun

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Sagertun wrote:
nickrobin007 wrote:We know that Interference can be caused by simply having another electronic device too close to the wireless router itself. I am having the same problem. My wireless router is sitting on or very close to our TV or sub-woofer speaker, or other electronic devices, so, it is causing interference and as the result, my router is getting slow. I have tried a lot to increase the speed of the router by resetting it and also have searched https://wpcrows.com/ , but no change in speed is found.

i think you are right
<<

Sagertun

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:58 pm

nickrobin007 wrote:We know that Interference can be caused by simply having another electronic device too close to the wireless router itself. I am having the same problem. My wireless router is sitting on or very close to our TV or sub-woofer speaker, or other electronic devices, so, it is causing interference and as the result, my router is getting slow. I have tried a lot to increase the speed of the router by resetting it and also have searchedbest digital signature provider in kanpur , but no change in speed is found.

Your Information working like Charm thanks for sharing

Return to General discussion