FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Servio console Licence number

<<

cornflake

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Servio console Licence number

Dear Sir or Madam,

You have not send me any licence number to activate the Serviio console dowloaded through your Serviio site.

I think that the reason may be that my MacBook seems to have been blacklisted for having spam viruses. I took this info for granted and I have run the VirusBarrier Scanner application downloaded from Apple's App. Store.
The results show that indeed I had one spam virus named "com.common" which I deleted and now my MacBook is checked to be perfectly clean.

If this is the reason for not sending me a licence number until now, pls. recheck my virus free status. If the reason is something else, pls. let me know.

Pls. keep me informed about the above matter.

Best Regards
Theodore Kokkidis.
lefkiotis@gmail.com
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:48 pm

Re: Servio console Licence number

Unless you have purchased a Pro license, there is no license information to upload. The console itself requires no license to use. Have you purchased a Pro license? If not, then there's nothing for you to do but use and enjoy Serviio. If you have purchased Pro but have not received your license file, email sales (at) serviio.org from the same email account you used to make the purchase and request a replacement file.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

copperfield

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:50 am

Hi,
I've lost the license file, due to an hardware failure
Although the email sales@serviio.org sent two requests to send back the license file, I was never replied to.
Who should I write to get the lost license file and be able to register the purchased copy?
Thank you.
Sincerely.
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:58 pm

copperfield wrote:Hi,
I've lost the license file, due to an hardware failure
Although the email sales@serviio.org sent two requests to send back the license file, I was never replied to.
Who should I write to get the lost license file and be able to register the purchased copy?
Thank you.
Sincerely.

That should be an accurate email address. You could also send a PM to Zip here in the forum. He's the only person that can help you, as he is Serviio. There is no other members of the Serviio team. It's all his. Normally he responds fairly rapidly.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents

Return to Sony