FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New user

<<

sandancer54@mac.com

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 am

New user

:cry: :cry: :cry: I have just installed Serviio. The server is running and at the moment is updating the libraries. I am running Mac OSX 10.6.2 I have a Samsung series 8 LED TV. AsI have said the server is running, I have it set to Automatic detection but there is nothing happening. There is no IP address in the network settings pane (bound IP address what is this?) and I cannot se the media server on my TV. How can I find out the IP address I have to manually add on the network set up of my TV). Is it because the library is updating? I hope somebody can help me.
Thanks
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Re: New user

sandancer54@mac.com wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: I have just installed Serviio. The server is running and at the moment is updating the libraries. I am running Mac OSX 10.6.2 I have a Samsung series 8 LED TV. AsI have said the server is running, I have it set to Automatic detection but there is nothing happening. There is no IP address in the network settings pane (bound IP address what is this?) and I cannot se the media server on my TV. How can I find out the IP address I have to manually add on the network set up of my TV). Is it because the library is updating? I hope somebody can help me.
Thanks

hopefully you se this though that damn spam bot but this is what you need to do:

set profile to: samsung C series

and then once library has populated it should appear on your network aslong as you havent Blocked it by any firewalls on your pc :)
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging

Return to General discussion