FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hulu (US only)

<<

Spaceboy64

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:41 am

Re: Hulu (US only)

DrCee wrote:You can get serviio to filter by series if you add this to the string in the console e.g. arrested+development+s1. :D
This will start your list of streams from the beginning of series 1. I haven't tried but i'm guessing hulu+ episodes might not work

I am trying to watch recent episodes of Community, but all that gets listed is season 4 and some of season 3. How do I get it to list season 5 only?

My url is http://www.hulu.com/feed/show/2505/episodes

I've found that adding "+s5" to the end only results in the inclusion of clips and only one episode from season 5. What is the correct syntax?

Thanks!
<<

Spaceboy64

Streaming enthusiast

Post Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:53 am

I still have not found a way to watch season 5 of Community. Is there a way to specify only season 5?
<<

hospitalfood

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:11 am

Hulu feeds now only contain this:

This feed has been deprecated. Visit hulu.com for the newest tv episodes.

So it appears this plugin is now useless.
<<

Spaceboy64

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:39 am

That SUCKS! It worked last night. I hope this isn't permanent. I just cancelled Netflix.
According to Wikipedia:
"Among the most common reasons for deprecation are:
The feature has been replaced by a more powerful alternative feature."

I hope that's the case, but probably not. They probably found out that people were using this.
<<

MikK

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:23 pm

I personally think that this has been a long time coming. Hulu had mentioned that the RSS feeds would eventually be put to rest, which was a year or more back, so thanks to Hulu for the borrowed time.

Lets hope someone here will pick up on the challenge to create an all new Hulu plugin with ability to list all episodes and seasons available.

cheers for the hard work
<<

npuser

DLNA master

Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:46 am

I knew days were numbered with HULU feeds. Looks like it is now gone for good. Looks like either contents from network's (NBC, CBS,...) websites directly or some sort of Hulu webresource plugin in order. Either way, looks like hulu would be sidelined from serviio for a while....

NPuser
<<

DrJay

Streaming enthusiast

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:19 pm

zip wrote:Note that it looks like RSS feeds are now discontinued at Hulu, so this plugin will not work.

Plugin for feeds from hulu.com. Requires at least Serviio 0.6.1.

Added 5/1/2012
Fixed 11/1/2012
Updated 22/9/2012
Updated 06/10/2012

Zip,
Thanks for your past work on the Hulu groovy. Have enjoyed using it for the past year. Is anyone working on a rss feed or web resource for ABC or NBC episodes in the U.S. ? I've been able to get CBS shows, but not the two mentioned. Again, thanks for your knowledge.

Jay
Previous

Return to Available plugins