FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to change audio track?

<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Re: How to change audio track?

diug wrote:well i just told you that the function is supported. i can change audio track if i connect the hard drive directly to the tv..

exactly it is only supported over USB and not over DLNA.
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:30 pm

I thought some users can pick tracks. Probably depends on the file container. Also it might be caused by the bug in 0.6.1 C/D profile which disables the proper Samsung integration.
<<

Cerberus

DLNA master

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:36 pm

zip wrote:I thought some users can pick tracks. Probably depends on the file container. Also it might be caused by the bug in 0.6.1 C/D profile which disables the proper Samsung integration.

Thats D series zip. :)
Phil Bennett
Beta Tester Group
Wiki | FAQ

Samsung LE40C750 LCD | Samsung BD-C5900 | Sony PS3 | Windows 7 |
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

diug

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Oh, i see. Thank you for the information.
<<

ciberglo

Serviio newbie

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Guys,
Has it been updated?

Right now, is it possible to choose audio track?

I'm still using the mkvmerge solution to re-order audio tracks putting the one I want at first.

Thanks in advance.
<<

Iveky

DLNA master

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:54 pm

My samsung ES can choose audio track.

Sent from my LG-E440 using Tapatalk 2
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:05 am

Audio track select depends on the device. Also, the file must not be transcoded. So, it the file can be played without transcoding, and your player supports it, you can choose different audio tracks. My Sony S3100 Blu-Ray players will do it. So will my Samsung BD player. The TV is hit and miss, although it shows the option there. It just doesn't actually select a different one sometimes. My Panasonic TV won't, but it's pretty old. The Roku player has the ability, but it's very picky about which type of file it will work with. it doesn't work on anything I have.
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents
<<

tower

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:31 am

Hi ,

The only way I found around to change my soundtrack on a selected mkv was using this program:

https://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvto ... loads.html

You can open a .mkv with that and change the default sound track to the one you want. Its pretty simple and the program is free.

Download it and just open the program and play with it a bit. It took me 30 second to understand how to do it. If you dotn find how there a tutos around to help you with it.

Works perfectly and , if you have a good pc , its pretty fast on rewriting the movie with different default soundtrack.
Previous

Return to User experiences