FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

serviidb.com

<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:51 am

Re: serviidb.com

@will - Yes, no results from serviidroid

@moltra - ive tried Chrome, IE and Firefox. Also tried Safary on my iPad and still having login issues, it simply doesnt save my login session.
Sony Bravia 2010 52NX803 - Sony PS3 - Xbox 360
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:34 pm

@moltra - ive tried Chrome, IE and Firefox. Also tried Safary on my iPad and still having login issues, it simply doesnt save my login session.[/quote]

Try going to http://serviidb.com:8080 this bypasses the reverse proxy.
Mark
Beta Tester Group
http://www.serviidb.com Online media resource repository

Netgear EVA2000 | Samsung BD-D5300 | XBOX 360 | Windows 7 | Mint Debian 12 | Raxz Maxx
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Still getting the same problems
Serviio running on QNAP NAS 639 Pro - 1.6 Intel Dual Core - 2GB RAM and QNAP NAS 121 - 2Ghz ARM Marvell - 1GB RAM
Console using ServiiDroid for Android, ServiiMetro and ServiiWP for Windows Phone and WebUI for iOS
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Try creating a new account and see if same problem. Will was having Problems but i am not sure if he is still. I have no problems, but i tell Chrome to remember login

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Mark
Beta Tester Group

Netgear EVA2000 | Samsung BD-D5300 | XBOX 360 | Windows 7 | Mint Debian 12 | Raxz Maxx
HowTo: Provide supported formats of a device HowTo: Record a new ticket on Bitbucket
HowTo: Provide details of a video file that doesn't play HowTo: Turn on detailed logging
<<

mpemberton5

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:46 am

will wrote:Have you changed the API, ServiiDroid isn't getting any results when searching?

I second the question/issue. Need some stability so i can finalize the integration into WebUI. :)
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:49 am

mpemberton5 wrote:
will wrote:Have you changed the API, ServiiDroid isn't getting any results when searching?

I second the question/issue. Need some stability so i can finalize the integration into WebUI. :)

Sorry I missed this poster earlier, looking at it now.
Mark
Beta Tester Group

<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:15 am

k got the search working again. I found a bug when a plugin file is updated it was breaking the API and when it did work was duplicating results. I will work on a fix to the bug.

I am also going to setup automatic checks of the API and have it notify me when it is down.
Mark
Beta Tester Group

<<

mpemberton5

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:17 am

moltra wrote:k got the search working again. I found a bug when a plugin file is updated it was breaking the API and when it did work was duplicating results. I will work on a fix to the bug.

I am also going to setup automatic checks of the API and have it notify me when it is down.

You are the man! Thanks Mark!
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:23 am

mpemberton5 wrote:
moltra wrote:k got the search working again. I found a bug when a plugin file is updated it was breaking the API and when it did work was duplicating results. I will work on a fix to the bug.

You are the man! Thanks Mark!

I will do my best to make sure the API stays up.
Mark
Beta Tester Group

<<

mpemberton5

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:59 am

A low priority item, but thought I'd mention it, the value of "quality" doesn't seem to be coming out in the API - all of them are null (at least in the video list) - example BBC HD.

Thanks again!
Mark
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:47 pm

mpemberton5 wrote:A low priority item, but thought I'd mention it, the value of "quality" doesn't seem to be coming out in the API - all of them are null (at least in the video list) - example BBC HD.

Thanks again!
Mark

looks like quality, and a few more are null, I will look at it this evening.
Mark
Beta Tester Group

<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:29 am

That is cause no one has entered any quality or reliability information.
Mark
Beta Tester Group

<<

mpemberton5

DLNA master

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:19 am

moltra wrote:That is cause no one has entered any quality or reliability information.

BBC HD has a quality of "3" which is average on the site, but via API it's just null. It does show reliability of 3 in the API, and that is correct. This is the only entry I see that has data in either field.
<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:47 pm

I see what you are talking about, I am looking at the SQL and the DB tables to get it corrected.

Also if anyone clicks on one of the adds on my site, please leave the window that opens up for a little while. I have gotten 17 clicks today and have only earned $0.02 I am guessing this is due to the ad window only being open a short time.

I appreciate people looking at the ads on the site, they help with the cost of the webserver.
Mark
Beta Tester Group

<<

moltra

DLNA master

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 pm

I started a forum post on my site discussing data stored for plugins and API access to that data. I am also trying to decide if I want to use the forums there to discuss the database or here. Let me know what you all think.

http://serviidb.com/content/plugin-data-changes

serviidb.com wrote:Xmantium made a suggestion on changing the Plugin data stored in the Database and that could be accessed via the API. Please look over the below suggestions and let me know what you think.

Plugin Name: Easy title to name the plugin as it is now.
Plugin Author: Easy to identify author and credit. I'm a big fan of jhb50 and zips plugins
Plugin File: Groovy file as it is now
Plugin API Metadata: this should be only have what serviio gets plugin api name, just in case the name changes, it can match it with all metadata i.e. "Hulu (US Only), Hulu (US), Hulu"
Plugin Description: as it is now but plain text only, very difficult when it's formatted
Plugin Type: Choice of TV, Live TV, Sports, Misc., Music, Adult... can think of anymore for now
Plugin Language: as it is
Plugin Website: Main site the plugin is for, i.e. http://www.hulu.com
Plugin Latest Version: Users can identify the latest version
Plugin Revision Date: Users can identify when it changed
Plugin Rating: Users can rate the plugin
Plugin Logo/Image: Set format size for developers making nice GUI on third party ServiiDB apps
Plugin Usage: Most importantly up to date info if the plugin is working or broken
I think that a new content or links to the Plugin's developer's account informaiton on here might be a big help also. This would allow Private Messages to be sent to the developer and the developer can decide how to be contacted. Also if the developer wants a link to the souce code for the plugin can be entered so others can help expand / maintain the plugin.
Mark
Beta Tester Group

<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Last data should be "Plugin Status" not "Plugin usage"

I don't mind where ideas are discussed, as long zip doesn't mind we discuss it here
<<

will

DLNA master

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:37 pm

I would keep the threads here, will get more coverage.

Have a seperate plugin name if you think it is needed, as long as the search against plugins via the API can match against either name or plugin api name, but not return the same plugin twice.

I would like the concept of regions to be applied to plugins, and then when you create a new source, default the region to that of the plugin.
Will

ServiiDroid (Android Console) Developer: Download | Home | Support
ServiiGo (Android 3G/4G/WiFi Playback App) Developer: Download | Home | Support
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Xmantium wrote:I don't mind where ideas are discussed, as long zip doesn't mind we discuss it here

of course I don't mind
<<

Xmantium

DLNA master

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 pm

@zip - thanks! Currently all plugins display "version 1" via API. Does this mean versioning of plugins will be integrated later?
I noticed in the logs Serviio picks up if the plugin is rss or web resource, can this be included in api?

@will - yeah defo think plugin api name will be big help just incase the plugin author changes the api name later

Plugin Region - I agree.

Other thoughts
Plugin History: similar to GooglePlay to find out history of changes
Plugin Intructions: so new users don't need to read through forums to learn about extra parameters URLs can use
Plugin Forum link: user can quickly view the forum link of the groovy post
Plugin Media Type: the api doesn't list if the plugin is rss or web resource,
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Since 1.1, plugins will be able to provide a number as a version. Defaults to 1 if it's not provided - so it's to the plugin dev really.
PreviousNext

Return to Third-party tools integration