FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

XVideos.com (Web Resource)

<<

qanatoz

User avatar

Serviio lover

Posts: 64

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 pm

XVideos.com (Web Resource)

Image

xvideos.com Web Resource plugin

Source type: Web Resource
Media type: Video
Version: 3.0

Plugin allows to watch custom video pages from xvideos.com

Changes in version 2.0

  • Bug Fixes
  • Added versioning support

Changes in version 3.0

  • Bug Fixes

URL example:

*Note: The URLs must be configured as a Web Resource.
Attachments
XVIDEOS.groovy
xvideos.com Web Resource plugin v3.0
(4.34 KiB) Downloaded 2507 times
Last edited by qanatoz on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

WildRushSykes

User avatar

DLNA master

Posts: 290

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Location: Eastbourne (UK)

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:03 am

Re: xvideos.com (Web Resource)

great work on this plugin :)

can i make a request for a redtube plugin though as it has the same sort of layout but a awesome selection of categories to choose from

http://www.redtube.com/

Thanks!
Serviio 1.4.1 - Windows 8.1 Pro x64 with Media Center - HP Pavillion G series - PS3 and 4 - 3TB Drive wih 500+ Bluray MKV Movies

Beta Tester and All Plugins Pack Creator

Image
<<

martyn

DLNA master

Posts: 152

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:11 am

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:53 am

Re: xvideos.com (Web Resource)

quality just tried a few works great Image

@ WildRushSykes if you scroll down to the bottom of the main xvideos page theres 28 different catagories there m8 Image

@ qanatoz, nice one m8 keep em coming Image
<<

qanatoz

User avatar

Serviio lover

Posts: 64

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Re: xvideos.com (Web Resource)

WildRushSykes wrote:great work on this plugin :)

can i make a request for a redtube plugin though as it has the same sort of layout but a awesome selection of categories to choose from

http://www.redtube.com/

Thanks!


Seems like not big effort. I will take a look on this site.
<<

qanatoz

User avatar

Serviio lover

Posts: 64

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Re: xvideos.com (Web Resource)

martyn wrote:quality just tried a few works great Image

@ WildRushSykes if you scroll down to the bottom of the main xvideos page theres 28 different catagories there m8 Image

@ qanatoz, nice one m8 keep em coming Image


Thanks :)
<<

qanatoz

User avatar

Serviio lover

Posts: 64

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Post Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Re: XVideos.com (Web Resource)

Plugin updated
Changes in version 2.0
  • Bug Fixes
  • Added versioning support
<<

tstrike

Serviio lover

Posts: 79

Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 5:03 am

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:41 am

Re: xvideos.com (Web Resource)

qanatoz wrote:
martyn wrote:quality just tried a few works great Image

@ WildRushSykes if you scroll down to the bottom of the main xvideos page theres 28 different catagories there m8 Image

@ qanatoz, nice one m8 keep em coming Image


Thanks :)



Looks like its time for another update. They changed something that stopped the streams.
<<

bikergrove

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 30

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:29 am

Re: xvideos.com (Web Resource)

tstrike wrote:
qanatoz wrote:
martyn wrote:quality just tried a few works great Image

@ WildRushSykes if you scroll down to the bottom of the main xvideos page theres 28 different catagories there m8 Image

@ qanatoz, nice one m8 keep em coming Image


Thanks :)



Looks like its time for another update. They changed something that stopped the streams.


+1
<<

matwalaboy

Serviio newbie

Posts: 10

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:10 am

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Re: XVideos.com (Web Resource)

Indeed, this isn't working anymore.
<<

coredump

Serviio newbie

Posts: 15

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:13 am

Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Re: XVideos.com (Web Resource)

Attached bugfix version is working for me ... probably fix could be implemented in a groovier way :oops:
Attachments
XVIDEOS.groovy
(4.85 KiB) Downloaded 706 times
<<

bikergrove

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 30

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Re: XVideos.com (Web Resource)

coredump wrote:Attached bugfix version is working for me ... probably fix could be implemented in a groovier way :oops:


It still will not work for me
<<

qanatoz

User avatar

Serviio lover

Posts: 64

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Post Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Re: XVideos.com (Web Resource)

bikergrove wrote:It still will not work for me


Fixed now, try download version 3.0
<<

bikergrove

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 30

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:55 pm

Re: XVideos.com (Web Resource)

still not working :o
<<

qanatoz

User avatar

Serviio lover

Posts: 64

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Post Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Re: XVideos.com (Web Resource)

bikergrove wrote:still not working :o


Just rechecked it again and it work for me without any issues..
What Serviio version u a using? Do u see some errors in serviio.log?
<<

bikergrove

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 30

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Post Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Re: XVideos.com (Web Resource)

Just tried it again and its working now weird. Thanks anyway

Return to Available plugins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.