FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Uitzending Gemist / Nederland 24

<<

r-win

DLNA master

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:57 am

Uitzending Gemist / Nederland 24

Plugins for viewing missed shows of the Dutch television, for the channels Nederland 1, Nederland 2 and Nederland 3. Also available are the content channels Z@pp and Z@ppelin, and some of the local television stations. Work in progress are the channels of Nederland 24, the themechannels of the Dutch television.

These plugins are available on: https://github.com/r-win/serviio-plugins

All plugins: https://github.com/r-win/serviio-plugin ... master.zip

How to install
Download the plugin you want from my github page above. Also download OmroepNL.groovy, since it's being used by the other plugins. The reason for this is that every episode on Nederland 24, Z@pp and Z@ppelin is hosted by UitzendingGemist. Therefore, all code to extract the movie URL's from UitzendingGemist is the same for every channel. You can also clone the repository to the plugins directory of Serviio.

Uitzending Gemist

A few RSS feeds which can be added using the console to Serviio:

Genre Comedy: http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/genres/comedy.rss
Omroep Flevoland: http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/omroepen ... voland.rss
Het Zandkasteel: http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/programm ... asteel.rss

Cultura 24
A plugin for watching missed shows of Culture 24. Allowed URL's include

http://gemist.cultura.nl/
http://gemist.cultura.nl/zoeken/#
and pages with search results, like
http://gemist.cultura.nl/zoeken/#facet_pomsgenre:literatuur|facet_pomsgenre:film%20en%20drama|view:cellsByColumn

Holland Doc
A plugin for watching missed shows of Holland Doc. Allowed URL's include URL's which start with
http://www.hollanddoc.nl/kijk-luister/

This plugin will automatically get the videos from the next pages, until the maximum amount of items is retrieved. If you set the amount of items to unlimited in Serviio, this plugin will fetch ALL pages from a specific topic.
Attachments
UitzendingGemist.zip
(8.72 KiB) Downloaded 588 times
Last edited by r-win on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Linksys WRT320N | Samsung PS-50C7700 | Microsoft XBOX 360 | Windows 8.1 | Linux Ubuntu 13.04
<<

frankly

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Uitzending Gemist

What do I have to do to see Nederland 24 channels?

Thanks!
<<

xdexx

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:30 am

No matter what I do, only empty folders are showing... Tried on Mac and Windows 8 versions of Serviio, streaming to WD TV Live.

Could you PLEASE explain in a few words how to install UZG correctly?

Cheers!!!
<<

r-win

DLNA master

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:43 am

frankly wrote:What do I have to do to see Nederland 24 channels?

I'm sorry, but that was my bad. I was under the impression that Uitzending Gemist also included the Nederland 24 theme channels. I'll try to look into that later, which channels are you interested in?

xdexx wrote:No matter what I do, only empty folders are showing... Tried on Mac and Windows 8 versions of Serviio, streaming to WD TV Live.

Could you PLEASE explain in a few words how to install UZG correctly?

Well, just like installing every other plugin. Copy the file to the plugins folder, and add an rss feed (not a normal page!!!) as Web Resource (not as feed!!!). It will then download the feed, and try to parse it's content. It should show content in a few seconds. If not, enable detailed debug and post some of the logfiles.
Linksys WRT320N | Samsung PS-50C7700 | Microsoft XBOX 360 | Windows 8.1 | Linux Ubuntu 13.04
<<

xdexx

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Thanks for such a quick reply!

I have followed your instructions, added URLs from your example...

Comedy content shows and plays fine. But only the comedy. Does that means that feeds have to be added for everything individually?
It worked with
http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/programm ... t-door.rss
but not with
http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/weekarchief/vandaag.rss

Is this correct?

Thanks again for all your help!!!!!
<<

frankly

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:04 pm

I'm sorry, but that was my bad. I was under the impression that Uitzending Gemist also included the Nederland 24 theme channels. I'll try to look into that later, which channels are you interested in?

I would very much appreciate that.
I'm most interested in Holland Doc and Cultura.
<<

r-win

DLNA master

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Well, that was not expected. I've checked this, and saw that the URL's used in the vandaag feed are indeed different. I've adjusted the expression to detect the URL, and uploaded a new version (1.3). This should be fixed.

frankly wrote:I'm most interested in Holland Doc and Cultura.

I should probably write different plugins for that. Holland Doc and Cultura have totally different sites, which requires a specific plugin. I'm not sure when I'll be able to do so, but I'm going to look into it. Seems a funny investment ;)
<<

frankly

Streaming enthusiast

Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:22 pm

That's very nice!!
Thanks.
<<

r-win

DLNA master

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:13 pm

frankly wrote:I'm most interested in Holland Doc and Cultura.

Okay, frankly, try if the added plugins work for you.
<<

xdexx

Serviio newbie

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: Uitzending Gemist / Nederland 24

It works fantastic!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
<<

frankly

Streaming enthusiast

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Same for me.

Works excellent!!

Thank you
<<

Dr Mossi

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Nice, thank you very much!

Been playing with it a little.
Got Holland Doc working with: http://www.hollanddoc.nl/kijk-luister/recent-en-meest-bekeken/recent-toegevoegd.html

added as webresource.
<<

Dr Mossi

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 am

Hello,
Uitzending gemist doesn't show up at all. In the log I keep finding some kind of date error:

2012-12-19 10:04:09,531 WARN [FeedUpdaterThread] An error occured while scanning for online item information, will continue
java.io.IOException: Unexpected error while invoking plugin (Uitzending Gemist): Unparseable date: "Wed, 19 Dec 2012 00:40:00 +0100"
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceParser.parse(WebResourceParser.java:58)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResource(OnlineLibraryManager.java:171)
at org.serviio.library.online.OnlineLibraryManager.findResourceInCacheOrParse(OnlineLibraryManager.java:186)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.getOnlineItems(FeedUpdaterThread.java:159)
at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:96)
Caused by: java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "Wed, 19 Dec 2012 00:40:00 +0100"
at java.text.DateFormat.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyStaticMethods.parse(DefaultGroovyStaticMethods.java:181)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ReflectionMetaMethod.invoke(ReflectionMetaMethod.java:51)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.NewStaticMetaMethod.invoke(NewStaticMetaMethod.java:51)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.StaticMetaMethodSite$StaticMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(StaticMetaMethodSite.java:148)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.StaticMetaMethodSite.call(StaticMetaMethodSite.java:88)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:42)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:108)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:120)
at UitzendingGemist.extractItems(UitzendingGemist.groovy:91)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:32)
at org.serviio.library.online.WebResourceUrlExtractor$1.executePluginMethod(WebResourceUrlExtractor.java:29)
at org.serviio.library.online.PluginExecutionProcessor$1.call(PluginExecutionProcessor.java:50)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any thoughts?
Thanks!
<<

r-win

DLNA master

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Dr Mossi wrote:Hello,
Uitzending gemist doesn't show up at all. In the log I keep finding some kind of date error:

2012-12-19 10:04:09,531 WARN [FeedUpdaterThread] An error occured while scanning for online item information, will continue
java.io.IOException: Unexpected error while invoking plugin (Uitzending Gemist): Unparseable date: "Wed, 19 Dec 2012 00:40:00 +0100"

Well, that is strange. That is the expected date format. The only thing I can think of, is a different culture setting on your machine. I've updated the plugin to change the default locale to United States when executing the plugin, and setting it back to the default when exiting.

You can find the latest version on Github, and attached to the first post.
<<

mpi

Serviio lover

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 am

Hi,

HollandDoc.groovy seems to generate WARN message at Servio startup:
2013-01-04 09:40:09,020 WARN [PluginCompilerThread] Plugin HollandDoc.groovy failed to compile: startup failed:
/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Serviio/plugins/HollandDoc.groovy: 25: unable to resolve class OmroepNL
@ line 25, column 1.
class HollandDoc extends OmroepNL {
^

1 error

Maybe it's just because it loads before OmroepNL.groovy...
Any way to fix this?
<<

r-win

DLNA master

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Can you try to rename the file to something like BaseOmroepNL.groovy? I never saw this warning, so I have no clue.

As last resort, I can always remove the inheritance and copy the code (ugh).
<<

mpi

Serviio lover

Post Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:52 am

Actually there is a same issue with UitzendingGemist.groovy, which even start earlier on my Linux based QNAP server.
There is probably something to be worked-out to make load order deterministic on all platforms: alphabetical order might not be a sufficiently safe assumption.

Return to Available plugins