FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

serviio and transpeed android box

<<

glda19

Serviio lover

Post Sun May 05, 2024 10:56 am

serviio and transpeed android box

Hi
I'm using for Year Serviio and im happy with.
I used it with my belgium tv provider seto box.
Now i'm bought a transpeed android box.
I've had installed serviigo on it.
I can play movies with dutch subitles. But why are my sublites in with and noth yello and is the text size so small

In the serviio console by delivery->subitles i set the collor to yellow and the text size to 18.
On my old tv provinder setobox the subitles are set like i setup in serviio console and al so on my philips 5007 tv
But on my tablet he don't see the subtiles in serviigo. I've have to downlaad them.
On the shared directory in serviio console there is the movie en the subtile with het same name of the movi.
And by som movies i dont see thr cc button.
In the settings of serviigo i'm using the tv player not a external player
<<

atc98092

DLNA master

Post Tue May 07, 2024 1:30 am

Re: serviio and transpeed android box

You need to ask the ServiiGo developer those questions. See my comment in the other thread you created. You might also see if there's a different player application you can use on that Android box. I have several different Android based boxes (Shield, Onn Player, Fire TV Cube) and I use Kodi on all of them to play media from my Serviio server. As long as you're within your home network, there are numerous video players for Android boxes (MrMC, VLC, just to name two more).
Dan

LG NANO85 4K TV, Samsung JU7100 4K TV, Sony BDP-S3500, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Insignia Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Premiere and Stick, Nvidia Shield, Yamaha RX-V583 AVR.
Primary server: Intel i5-6400, 16 gig ram, Windows 10 Pro, 22 TB hard drive space | Test server Windows 10 Pro, AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8 gig ram

HOWTO: Enable debug logging HOWTO: Identify media file contents

Return to Serviio Support & Help