FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

MacOS Ventura with "Fetch" PVR

<<

FetchBoy

Serviio newbie

Post Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:52 am

MacOS Ventura with "Fetch" PVR

Hello,
I've downloaded and installed Serviio and run into a few issues. Hopefully there may be a Fetch PVR (or similar) user here?

1: Status
It shows the correct IP Address with "Unrecognised device" as the device name, and "Generic DLNA profile" as the Profile.
However, the status shows as a white "?" in an orange circle. I tried different profiles with no success.
Which leads to...

2: When I open the Fetch media hub on my TV it shows that Serviio is actually working! I can also open the "MediaBrowser" in Safari or Firefox.
But _where_ are the folders so I can load media files?
Which leads to...

3: Shared Folders
I have a very small boot drive, so rely on another mounted drive (via Thunderbolt) to load my media. In "Select a folder to share" I can only select the boot drive volume. I have tried adding an alias of a folder on my second drive (as suggested by other users here), but it does not show. Any ideas?

Please tell me if you require further information or specifications.

Thanks!
<<

zip

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Post Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:39 pm

Re: MacOS Ventura with "Fetch" PVR

<<

FetchBoy

Serviio newbie

Post Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:29 am

Re: MacOS Ventura with "Fetch" PVR

Hello zip,

Thanks for responding. I had already tried that - but tried again by turning Full Disk Access ‘off’ and back to ‘on’ again.

All I get in ‘Volumes’ is my boot drive - no other folders and/or remote drives show.

Ventura’s ‘Privacy & Security’ settings also has a ‘Files and Folders’ section with “Allow the applications below to access files and folders”. In that section Servo-Console appears and shows “Full Disk Access”, so that is definitely enabled.

Any other suggestions?

Return to Serviio Support & Help