FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Plugins dont seem to load :-(

<<

ChaosU

Serviio newbie

Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:30 am

Plugins dont seem to load :-(

I have tried to add a few Groovy files and they dont seem to load i cant see them in the console and when i turn on my MediaPlayer it says under online no sources found.
I have copied the Groovy file into the the Path --> \Program Files\Serviio\plugins and then i have restarted the PC to make sure it should load it... as i see in the plugin dir the txt files says i should do nothing it will load automaticly so what do i do wrong?
<<

will

DLNA master

Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:44 am

Re: Plugins dont seem to load :-(

There are two steps to watching most online content. When using basic rss feeds that contain the videos in a standard tag, you can add them straight into the online sources tab of the console, but some more advanced sites, such as YouTube, or on demand etc need a plugin (.groovy file) in order to work. In these cases you have to add the .groovy file to the plugin folder (which then lets serviio understand how to extract the videos for that site), but you also have to add the links in the online sources tab on the console. Example links that can be used should be provided in the relevant plugin threads.
Will

ServiiDroid (Android Console) Developer: Download | Home | Support
ServiiGo (Android 3G/4G/WiFi Playback App) Developer: Download | Home | Support

Return to Serviio Support & Help