FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[Obsolete] SvtPlay (Sweden only)

<<

FlamingLizard

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 36

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:24 pm

[Obsolete] SvtPlay (Sweden only)

SvtPlay(swedish television) Plugin.

Feed-path:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain


Credit to gimbal and sulfobus for finding the category feeds. I took the liberty to copy them here for easy reference.

Here are the links for the latest broadcasts by category:

Barn:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Samhälle & Fakta:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Film & Drama:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Kultur & Nöje:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Sport:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Nyheter:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Exchange "expression=full" to "expression=sample" to get the latest clips, not just full programs.
Attachments
SvtPlay.groovy
New version with thumbnails and support for quality selection.
(3.47 KiB) Downloaded 2426 times
Last edited by FlamingLizard on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Tomas
Samsung LE46B650
Serviio 0.6 on Win7x64 ultimate
<<

aussie2sweden

Serviio newbie

Posts: 12

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

Thank you so much... :-) fingers crossed more play sites listed soon..
<<

Gimbal

Serviio newbie

Posts: 14

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

I tried it but it seems my Samsung B-series TV can't play the files. :cry: It tries to play it but says that the file format isn't supported and then skips to the next svtplay program.
<<

FlamingLizard

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 36

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

I'm on a Samsung B-series myself, so it may very well not be the tv...

I haven't done huge amounts of testing though, so there could also be a bug on my part.

Is it always the same issue with the same show? Does it happen on several different shows?
Tomas
Samsung LE46B650
Serviio 0.6 on Win7x64 ultimate
<<

fgunger

Serviio newbie

Posts: 1

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

Seems like a nice job!

When I'm up to it I would extend it to select quality based on the incoming parameter. :)

I have one major problem though, it doesn't work at all with my Serviio running on my Ubuntu Linux. My Serviio logs errors similar to:
  Code:
2011-09-25 23:12:00,665 WARN  [FeedUpdaterThread] Failed to retrieve feed item information for rtmp://fl11.c91005.cdn.qbrick.com/91005/_definst_/kluster/20110924/1191201-0924RAPPORT1930-PLAY-mp4-c-v1.mp4. It might not play.
java.io.IOException: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.updateLazyLoadedProperties(FeedUpdaterThread.java:188)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.run(FeedUpdaterThread.java:93)
Caused by: org.serviio.library.local.metadata.extractor.InvalidMediaFormatException: Unknown video file type.
   at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.validateCodecsFound(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:318)
   at org.serviio.library.metadata.FFmpegMetadataRetriever.retrieveMetadata(FFmpegMetadataRetriever.java:68)
   at org.serviio.library.online.metadata.FeedUpdaterThread.updateLazyLoadedProperties(FeedUpdaterThread.java:169)
   ... 1 more


As seen, the rtmp URL are extracted al right, but Serviio doesn't seem to know what kind of media type this is. Thing is, using rtmpdump (i.e. http://svtget.se/) works fine, and Serviio transcodes the .mp4 file and it plays well on my TV (Sony Bravia).

Am I the only one experiencing these problems?
<<

zip

User avatar

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Posts: 17037

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Location: London, UK

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

what OS are you on? Do you use the supplied FFmpeg?

this works ok for me:

  Code:
ffmpeg -i "rtmp://fl11.c91005.cdn.qbrick.com/91005/_definst_/kluster/20110924/1191201-0924RAPPORT1930-PLAY-mp4-c-v1.mp4"
<<

Gimbal

Serviio newbie

Posts: 14

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

So far all the svtplay shows I have tried have failed. I've tried about five or six or something like that and they all have "unsupported file format".

Wait, now it works!
For some reason I had two render profiles, the first one was an unknown device and the second one was my TV. (It's been that way for months and since everything has worked up until now I haven't touched it) But now I removed the unknown device and hey presto, SVT play works.

Thanks for the plugin. :D
<<

aussie2sweden

Serviio newbie

Posts: 12

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

Also fail for me.. i have a B model panel with a D series Home Theatre.. with smart hub..

Found out peerblock was blocking the ip of the feed.. all is good :-)
Last edited by aussie2sweden on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

zip

User avatar

Serviio developer / Site Admin

Posts: 17037

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Location: London, UK

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:51 am

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

enable detailed log and post the ffmpeg command it uses to transcode the file
<<

FlamingLizard

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 36

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:25 am

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

Gimbal wrote:So far all the svtplay shows I have tried have failed. I've tried about five or six or something like that and they all have "unsupported file format".

Wait, now it works!
For some reason I had two render profiles, the first one was an unknown device and the second one was my TV. (It's been that way for months and since everything has worked up until now I haven't touched it) But now I removed the unknown device and hey presto, SVT play works.

Thanks for the plugin. :D



Great news that you got it working in the end! :)
Tomas
Samsung LE46B650
Serviio 0.6 on Win7x64 ultimate
<<

FlamingLizard

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 36

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:30 am

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

aussie2sweden wrote:Also fail for me.. i have a B model panel with a D series Home Theatre.. with smart hub..


Do you have your render-profile setup correctly? Perhaps your issue is similar to the one Gimbal had?

If that's not it, then what sort of "fail" is it?
Tomas
Samsung LE46B650
Serviio 0.6 on Win7x64 ultimate
<<

FlamingLizard

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 36

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:37 am

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

fgunger wrote:Seems like a nice job!

When I'm up to it I would extend it to select quality based on the incoming parameter. :)

I have one major problem though, it doesn't work at all with my Serviio running on my Ubuntu Linux. My Serviio logs errors similar to:
[code]
...
Am I the only one experiencing these problems?


Yah, I'm ignoring the quality-parameter at the moment because I always want the highest possible quality anyway... But it would be a good way to extend/improve the plugin.

As for your error on ubuntu I better leave your issue in zip's skilled hands as it seems to be related to serviio rather than the plugin itself(although I may be utterly wrong here).
Tomas
Samsung LE46B650
Serviio 0.6 on Win7x64 ultimate
<<

aussie2sweden

Serviio newbie

Posts: 12

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

aussie2sweden wrote:Also fail for me.. i have a B model panel with a D series Home Theatre.. with smart hub..



Forgot to check peerblock.. now working great with all links shown in menu.. with D series HT...


Great work thanks heaps.. btw tv3play thru smart hub is worth checking out..
<<

sulfobus

Serviio newbie

Posts: 4

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

Many thanks for the plugin (and for the online feeds-function), it works well with serviio on a windowsxp-PC and a samsung D-series tv (UE376517) connected by wifi.

Just to clarify the feed creation, the number in the feed URL in the first post can be replaced by the number shown in the web-view URL.
Example: http://svtplay.se/t/103478/dokumentarfilm
becomes: http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/1 ... mode=plain
Probably obvious to most, but just in case... :)

Question: Is there a way to show the latest feeds in a specific category, not just the "all category"-view in the example?
<<

FlamingLizard

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 36

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 am

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

sulfobus wrote:Many thanks for the plugin (and for the online feeds-function), it works well with serviio on a windowsxp-PC and a samsung D-series tv (UE376517) connected by wifi.

Just to clarify the feed creation, the number in the feed URL in the first post can be replaced by the number shown in the web-view URL.
Example: http://svtplay.se/t/103478/dokumentarfilm
becomes: http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/1 ... mode=plain
Probably obvious to most, but just in case... :)

Question: Is there a way to show the latest feeds in a specific category, not just the "all category"-view in the example?


I wasn't aware that there were feeds for all the programs, I've been searching for something similar...

Further clarification on the feed-generation: As solfobus says above the number in the feed url can be replaced by the number for a particular show to get a feed for all episodes of that show.
Example:
Show URL: http://svtplay.se/t/102814/vetenskapens_varld
Feed: http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/1 ... mode=plain


To the point. Yesterday I got categories working at home. However, it requires that I run a groovy-script to create the rss-feeds for the different categories and then publish them on localhost, as I couldn't find any feeds for the categories on the svtplay-website. I'm looking into a way to get around this, although it might not be possible with the current plugin-system.
Tomas
Samsung LE46B650
Serviio 0.6 on Win7x64 ultimate
<<

Gimbal

Serviio newbie

Posts: 14

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

Are we talking about categories at SVTplay such as "Film och drama" or "nyheter"? If that is the case all I did was selecting the RSS feed icon on the web-browser for the different categories I wanted and then cut-and-pasted the address from the adress field of the browser into serviio. I now have three different categories to choose from, pretty sweet actually. Thanks Petr for a great piece of software.
<<

sulfobus

Serviio newbie

Posts: 4

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

Thanks. Here are the links for the latest broadcasts:

Barn:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Samhälle & Fakta:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Film & Drama:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Kultur & Nöje:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Sport:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Nyheter:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Exchange "expression=full" to "expression=sample" to get the latest clips, not just full programs.
<<

FlamingLizard

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 36

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:57 am

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

Gimbal wrote:Are we talking about categories at SVTplay such as "Film och drama" or "nyheter"? If that is the case all I did was selecting the RSS feed icon on the web-browser for the different categories I wanted and then cut-and-pasted the address from the adress field of the browser into serviio. I now have three different categories to choose from, pretty sweet actually. Thanks Petr for a great piece of software.


Hm, which browser did you use to find those rss-links? I don't seem to get them in Firefox...

Either way it's great news that there are rss-feeds for these. Good find!
Tomas
Samsung LE46B650
Serviio 0.6 on Win7x64 ultimate
<<

FlamingLizard

Streaming enthusiast

Posts: 36

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:01 am

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

sulfobus wrote:Thanks. Here are the links for the latest broadcasts:

Barn:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Samhälle & Fakta:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Film & Drama:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Kultur & Nöje:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Sport:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Nyheter:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Exchange "expression=full" to "expression=sample" to get the latest clips, not just full programs.



Good summary there sulfobus.

Just for fun I can add that you can combine categories as well...
Kultur, Nöje, Film och Drama:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain

Or do single categories...
Film:
http://feeds.svtplay.se/v1/video/list/9 ... mode=plain
Tomas
Samsung LE46B650
Serviio 0.6 on Win7x64 ultimate
<<

Gimbal

Serviio newbie

Posts: 14

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:52 am

Re: SvtPlay (Sweden only)

FlamingLizard wrote:Hm, which browser did you use to find those rss-links? I don't seem to get them in Firefox...


Right I forgot about that, for some reason Firefox doesn't have this function any more, you have to install an RSS plugin to get it back. (I say "back" because it used to be integrated in Firefox.)
Next

Return to Available plugins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.